potential book rewrite

getting absolutely zero hopes up with this statement because it may not happen, but i might be rewriting this story with stuff changed (for the better).

i wrote this fanfiction long enough ago that i have grown to really dislike most of it. and anytime i went to rewrite or reread the story i was so attached to not changing some details for the sake of it staying the same. however, if you're going to rewrite a book with at least fifty chapters years later it would be pointless to just copy the entire thing with better words and grammar. i want to morph this world and kiyoko's story into something i enjoy now.

the reason i am posting about this rewrite before i even decide if it's happening is because i want opinions, thoughts, and concerns. it's really crazy how many reads this has, and how much it makes me cringe to see opinions on my writing. but we have to start somewhere! i already have a pretty simple premise of things i KNOW i want to remove that i'm not going to share now. i want to know what new and old readers want to see different and what you enjoyed if it was anything. and if you see this update and decide to reread what childhood you thought was revolutionary please don't!

genuinely though, i appreciate every person who read this story. and i think if the younger version of myself could read what everyone said they would be ecstatic. i used to read every comment, and every reading list, and every message board post. and i miss that feeling, wattpad felt like such a community for so long and i miss that as well. please let me know if this is something anyone wants! i love you guys