Chapter 9

Since I wrote two chapters pretty close to each other I thought I'd post two chapters enjoy guys!

"You know Sasuke you're an idiot" "tch how?" "You can let something simple like a slaughtered clan cloud your mind, and I think its stupid." I said not bothering to look at him. "As simple? I think your stupid if that is simple!" He retorted raising his voice slightly. "What if, this is rhetorical of course, your mother killed your whole village and then she kept you, trained you to become a cold blooded murderer and tortured you at the age of 3-7?" I asked calmly. "W-well I don't know?" "Exactly you don't, It seems painful and it would give that person every right to get revenge, right?" I asked calmly. "Well duh" "Well what if that person didn't hold of grudge at all?" "Then they're stupid tch how can they just ignore it." He said stopping and sitting under the shade of a tree. "That's an interesting opinion" I said closing my eyes. He just hummed as a response I opened one eye and peered at him. "You know duckbutt you're pretty cool when you don't talk, have your eyes closed, and, you know, don't breath" I said chuckling. He just glared at me. "Can you not call me duckbutt it's kind of annoying?" He said still glaring at me. "Sorry I can't do that" I said opening an eye to look at him. "Tsk whatever I'll see you later" he said getting up and walking off.

I smile as I walk to the Hokage's office. A little while after Sasuke left I saw his bird so I started walking to get there. As I walked in, Without knocking of course, I noticed gramps talking to Asuma's squad. "Oh hello Kiyoko please just take a seat" he said, but I was already sat down reading. I saw Shikimaru studying me. They seemed to be talking about a mission but I didn't care. I knew that my squad were going on a mission later Today (its the Zabuza mission and tbh I hated that part XD)

After the Hokage finished talking and Asuma's squad left I finally looked up at gramps. "So Kiyoko you're going on a mission, I need you to follow that squad and make sure they're safe" he said sliding a file towards me. "They have Asuma though?" I question looking up from the file. "Yes but I don't know the class of the enemy and I thought its best if you go along, its also a long trip and you will have to try your best not to be seen." "Yeah, ok I'll start leaving now then" I said as he handed me the new ANBU mask I needed.

I arrived at the gate and they where just now heading off and into the woods. I followed close by but still trying my best to not be noticed. Soon I heard rustling and they stopped. I simply stood to the side and concealed my chakra. As I watched the battle I focused on Asuma, he seemed to know what he was doing but I still didn't think he understood how strong their opponents are. I watched the opponents and the children at the same time. All of the squad seemed to be worn out and panting. Ino needed medical attention, Choji needed food, Shikamaru needed to rest, and lastly Asuma was trying to fight them all at once. After assessing the situation I jumped down next to Asuma. As they attacked I attacked softly trying not to kill them so quickly which, to my dismay, is what the Hokage ordered. As I was fighting all of them at once, hand on hand, Asuma thought it was a good time to ask questions. Sure I was strong but there was over 200 of them. I would call my snakes, but they can't fight and I beleive Ashi is using the dogs. "Dammit I didn't wanna have to call him," I mumbled quitley. It was easy to do but Asuma would be angry at me for summoning a rouge nin to my side. Ugh whatever. "JACKASS I NEED YOUR HELP!" I yelled into the sky and then I saw Itachi appear in a cloud of smoke. I was still fighting, but had no scratches on me. "I need you to fight with me and please do not kill all of them" I said. "Of course Kiyoko" He said chuckling as he started to fight. My eyes slowly went white as I looked at them all and then something in my mind snapped. I started killing some killings slow and agonising and others were quick but painful. I threw 5 kunai and they all lodged themselves in 5 enemy's throats. I started giggling meniacly and count and then it all went black.

I slowly regained consciousness and looked around. I was standing in a feild of tree stumps and dead bodies. I turned around and saw Itachi tending to wounds and Asuma grumbling. Ino was puking, probably from all the blood and bodies, and I just stood confused. Half of my mask was broken off and I slowly started to regain memories of the battle. I looked at everyone with wide eyes and slowly walked over sitting and bowing apoligeticaly at Asuma. "I'm very sorry Asuma~Senpai I truly did not mean to loose control" I said taking off the rest of my mask. "K-kiyoko are you alright do you need some water?" Asuma asked realizing it was his bestfriends sister. "No I'm perfectly fine i'm just worried about the mental well being of you and your students." I said looking at all of them as they went wide eyed finally recognizing me. Itachi threw a waterbottle at me and I caught it with one hand drinking it in gulps. "I'm sorry Brother Itachi for summoning you I just couldn,t handle them without killing everyone and I knew that If I felt I familiar chakra that I wouldn't kill you or the people who seemed to be allies." I said looking down. I haven't gone on a rampage in 2 years so it wasn't exactly that normal unless someone said a word that completly triggered me. After explaining my mission I passed out and Itachi left.