Chapter 1

Its been 4 years since I showed up to the leaf village. They've been nice I guess, except most of the rookies that I've had over the years. At the moment I was sitting in front of all of the new ANBU who think that just because they past the test means they're super strong. I was just sitting in a rolling chair eating some pocky while reading just waiting for one of them to snap at me. I've delt with rookies 3 times before this so I know how they'll act by now. As I'm turning my pages I hear someone start to growl and then stomp towards me. "WHAT IS A A GENIN LIKE YOU DOING HERE THIS IS A TOP SECRET  ESTABLISHMENT!!!" "4 minutes and 48 seconds wow kitty you set a new record" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN AND WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME KITTY!" "Why would I bother to learn your name, and you'll find out dipshit get back in line." I said calmly not bothering to look up from my book. "NO YOURE A KID YOU CANT BOSS ME AROUND!!!" Some of the older ANBU whispered things like 'oh no' or started chuckling, they've already learned their lesson. "ARE YOU JUST GONNA IGNORE ME PIP-, I slammed him into a wall by neck, "Let's get this straight, 1. NEVER CALL ME PIPSQUEAK" I said darkly "2. Treat me like a child and I'll rip your dick off and shove it in your ear. And finally 3. EVER disobey my orders and you will face Consequence. Understand?" I finished darkly. He just started to laugh. I picked him up and threw him at one of my older ANBU "Bear watch him I'll be back in 5 minutes OK?" "Yes ma'am"

I teleported to the Hokage's office in black smoke. "Yes Kiyoko?" "I want permission to kill." I stated blankly. "Who and why?" "Yuki Souh, he refuses to listen and laughed in my face after I threatened and set rules for him." "Any family?" "None, he appeared here two weeks ago and you allowed him to join because you didn't think you could trust him and that he wouldnt make it." "Permission granted." He stated. I've only had to do this 3 times, usually its when a scout goes insane. I poofed back.

"Bear" He threw me the guy. "What are you gonna do pipsqueak?" He said laughing.  I stabbed him through the heart. There was no blood, no scream, and no sign he was hurt or killed. I dropped his body back in bears arms. "Go I'll explain to the rookies and stuff." He simply nodded and left. Bear was my assistant so he knew exactly what I meant. "OK i'm Kiyoko Hatake, Black Rose. I'm your ANBU leader, and well as you can see I'm young. I'm not exactly the most calm but you'll be fine. I'm sorry that you had to witness cat be put down on the first day but I had no choice. Any questions?" Someone smaller than the others was in the front and raised his hand. "Yeah?" "How old are you?" "Take of your mask for a second" be took of his mask and he seemed to be around 13 only 4 years older than me. "I'm 11 anything else?" "How long have you been the captain ma'am?" He asked. He polite, I like that. "I came here when I was 7 from the woods and i've been the captain since that day." I responded kindly. I liked this kid he seemed to catch on to things quickly. "Jaxson what do you want?" I said taking my attention of the kid and towards the Neko standing next to the door (PICTURE ABOVE OF JAX!) I came to tell you that the Hokage needs you for something tomorrow at 5:30 am." "NO!!!! THATS WAY TO EARLY!!!" I Yelled/cried. "You don't have a choice Yoko it was an order." "TELL HIM I SAID TO COME HERE AND TELL ME HIMSELF SCREW THAT SHIT!!!" "How the hell do these people take you seriously?" He murmured. "Shut up." "Listen I'll get your brother if you don't agree he can convince you somehow." "Pfft whatever let's make a deal tell the Hokage to come to my home and I'll make him breakfast?" "Fine I'll inform him." He said scoffing and walking of. "BYE!!" "Whatever." 'Douchebag' I mumbled. "OK!! Anymore questions?" A girl with a dog mask on rose her hand. "Yes?" "You said you're Black Rose correct?" "Yes that is correct." "Then can you do the thing with your teeth and claws?!?" She asked excitedly. "This?" I said growing fangs and very sharp claws. "YES!!! I FINALLY GOT TO SEE IT IN PERSON!" She yelled basically breaking everyone's eardrums. "Cool." I said finally going back to normal. Once I was about to start talking again bear showed up. "Bear will escort you to your dorms and show you where you'll live, eat, and train. That's all you're dismissed." As they left I summoned my snakes Scarlett and Gray. They're both beautiful black snakes one with red marks and one will, well grey marks, duh.

I decided to go get some ramen and check out some different shops. I wish there was more variety when it came to books. As I was looking around I noticed everyone on the streets go quite and stop. "Hello Kiyoko" one of my idiotic rookies said. "Sup" "tsk why do you think you're so strong you're just a kid." He said glaring into the back of my head. I slowly turned around to notice that they're all in their training uniforms that they aren't supposed to wear outside of the base, idiots. I just sighed and looked at them. "I wish you would be more respectable of your leader but you know I don't care." I slowly looked around. 5 of them came and they were circling me with the whole village basically circling them. "Listen you can gain our respect by fighting us 1 v 5." "Sure I'm down." I said seeing him getting angrier since I'm completely calm. This will be a fun time.