Escort Mission (1)

Hehe I'm lazy and don't wanna create chapter 30 so I decided to do this. This literally has nothing to do with any of the original Naruto storyline, but could tie into the plot of this story. Idk just read, also! Thank you so much for 10k+ I'm so happy that we could make it this far. I'd also like to say my depression has calmed, I didn't have an anxiety attack last week, and my math grade has gone from an 84 to an 87! So I think, things are improving. I will start counciling soon also!

The sun rose and I was already awake. And being carried to the Hokage's office against my will. I was too lazy  (and tired) to even move so I just shushined to the office In a wind of rose petals (Watch out for obnoxious princes and vases) dragging Kakashi with me. Apparently it was mission day, and they wanted to do a high rank mission. And it's in my requirements that I need to be there. Ugh. You would think with a giant chakra demon, an elite, some screeching idiot, and Kakashi They'd be fine, but no. They have to drag poor tired and lazy Kiyoko along too. With my luck it's gonna be some asshole who thinks they're better than us. I have all my requirements on a scroll in a seal. So I could TECHNICALLY get away with most things if I have a reason supported in the scroll. But killing isn't allowed. Stupid rules.

I was took out of my thoughts when the Hokage snapped for my attention. I just boredly looked at him waiting for him to talk. He cleared his throat before saying, "So I have decided on an extort mission that is B-Rank. Only because you have Kiyoko with you though. I will be giving Kakashi and Kiyoko all of the information, and they should brief you when you're about to leave. Kiyoko. Look over the note I put in yours." I looked at him and he just mouthed a sorry. I tilted my head before The door slammed open and an obnoxious voice rang through the air tearing the silence like a piece of paper.

I turned on my heels to face the familiar voice and saw a red haired and black eyes figure smiling a wide smile. He walked up to be gripping me hand. "Well hello Princess" he said staring at me. "Touch me and I will break all your fingers, and shave your head Bitch." I stated. One of my cleaner threats. Kakashi sighed. He knew I would have done worse if the Hokage hadn't have said sorry. "We will meet at the gates in 46 minutes and 11 seconds. Be late. And I break your arms." I said glaring.

After everyone left the office I turned back to Gramps. "You bitch." The man in front of me just smiled and the idiot from befores father was smiling also. I looked at the to my left. "Itami (This is just a random name I thought of) I swear to god. You're making me escort your bitch of a son. Again." "Ha I'm sorry you can't handle a little boy." My old friend taunted. "I swear to god say that again." "You. Can not. Handle. A. Little. Boy." I threw a kunai at his head and just tilted his head and laughed. Closed eye smiling. I whispered one last 'Bitch' before walking out the door.

I arrived at the gate, and no one was there. It had been 45 minutes and 32 seconds. I waited patiently, and Eveyone showed up on time. Except one particular fake goku. I waited a few more minutes and he still wasn't here. Then I saw the leaves and appeared in front of my. I was aboutto punch him, but he handed me my Dragon plushie and a small duffle bag. I raised an eyebrow at him and he just held up a finger telling me to wait a second while he breathed. "Okay. So basically we'll be staying multiple nights. So I thought I'd pack a chakra infused stress ball and your plushie. Also a few boxes of tea. Just incase" He looked at me nervously as he spoke. "Ugh fine. I wont snap your arms like twigs." I huffed. "Okay. Mission. We need to escort bitch face to the mist because. I don't know. That's what we were told to do." "I have a name sweetie" bitch face said, "I know," "You know. If you smiled more and weren't so hostile maybe you'd have a Boyfriend." Kuri (Bitch Face) winked at me. Kakashi was about to walk out the gate when I held up a hand. "We're getting Shika. I wont survive if we don't." Kakashi sighed before nodding. Everyone turned to follow me to Mr. Pineapple's house.

I walked up to Shikimaru's house door and opened it walking into his living room. "I'm home bitches." I stated looking over to see Shukaku in an important meeting. He just sweatdropped when I shrugged. Turning to the group behind me I told them to wait outside as I walk up the stairs. I casually, and gracefully, beat my head in the door until he opens it. Shika's hair is untied and he has a hand in his forehead. "Kiyoko... what a drag." "Ha! You know you love me." "Whatever. What do you want." He asked slightly glaring. "Mission. Grab a shirt. Some chips. And a few hairties" (I've had a boy haircut for 7 years... is that how its spelled?) I said slamming his door. I heard a yell from downstairs, "DONT SLAM DOORS IN MY HOUSE YOKO!" I just shrugged and walked back down.

I fell on the couch laying across Shukau's lap. He ignored me until I poked him in the face a few times. His eye brows creased, "What." "I'm bored." "Maybe you should go wait with your squad outside instead of bugging me. I'm in a meeting." "And I care why?" He shrugged and rolled me off onto the floor. I layed face planted until Shikimaru came in and carried me outside like someone who hates children but was forced to hold a toddler.

"Okay. We need to begin our journey. Let's go." Was the last phrase I said before we started.

If this bad i seriously. For once. Do not care. At all. I have had a rough day. And needed to right to feel better. I hope you enjoy these two characters that will most likely never come back. Bye Bitches! Love you, dont die