Chapter 6

As I woke up it was probably 10 am and I was supposed to be at the bell test by 5. Meh who cares. After I had gotten dressed I walked downstairs to see my brother wasn't here. He must have left already. I grabbed a blood red apple and walked out the door. As I Walked I his in a tree next to the bridge. I noticed everyone was rally angry because I Was late and Kakashi was pissed. I teleported and sat on top peacefully waiting for them to say something. After awhile they didn't say anything so I took a bite out of my apple creating a loud noise. Everyone looked up at me and suddenly started yelling. "Shut up" I laughed. "YOURE 5 HOURS LATE!!!" My brother yelled. "It's your responsibility to wake me up" i said I'm a matter of fact tone. He sweatdropped and everyone glared at him. He gulped and said, "Well um let's just get (RIGHT INTO THE NEWS!!!!) started" I nodded and led us to the training ground. Once we're all lined up he look at us. "Ok I'm gonna have two bells attached to me. All YOU have to do is get a bell." He said. "But what about the other two?" Sakura blurted out. "Well first of all Kiyoko will not participate for many different reasons. So Kiyoko you may leave" he said and I nodded then poofed away. I'd already known how this shit works and I had to go visit my recruits.

As I poofed in during training no one noticed me so I just Watched As Boar attempted to train them. I saw Bat doing the incorrect stance and after awhile it started to bother me. I slowly walked up to Boar and Bat and everything went silent. "You know boar if you're trying to get me fired by teaching my recruits the incorrect stance, I won't have a choice but to kill you" I said sternly looking him in the eyes. "I would never!" He said in an offended tone. "Well then show me the jutsu you're attempting to teach Bat?" I said and he seemed nervous. He got into the same stance as Bat and attempted to do the jutsu. He failed, he crashed to the ground and his hands had some burns on them. I walked above him slowly and glared down at him. "Now would you like me to demonstrate the correct stance Pig" I said knowing he hated that. "Oh yes of course!" He said in another fake tone. "I got into the correct stance and gathered my chakra shooting a ball of chakra towards a wall, which broke. "So Boar I want you to write me a 50 page essay teaching me how to do this jutsu or you will be demoted And killed" I said as he sweatdropped. I teleported back to the genin and Kakashi was in the middle of his rant when he said, "Kiyoko kill sasuke if sakura doesn't kill Naruto" I quickly got on Sasuke's back holding a kunai next to his next throat. She started to panic (at the disco?) and Kakashi started his rant again. I just sat at my tree waiting then I ran off into town to get some food. As I was walking I stopped to get some rice balls (I LOVE BALLS!!!) and ended up shopping for some new clotged and such. As I walked in to the weapons store the owner of the shop just looked at me odly. To be honest people mistake me as a child a lot but I've Gotten used to it. "Little girl are you lost?" He asked politely. "No I actually came to see if you have my order?" I asked looking at him. Earlier this morning before I left I Called the shop and ordered some new kunai. "Oh um under what name?" He asked. "Kiyoko Hatake" "Oh that will be *insert random fucking price here*" "Just put it on the Hokage's tab" I said almost out the door. "Um ma'am!" He yelled. "Yes?" I questioned turning around. "You need an ANBU to occumpany you if you have the ability to put it on that tab, i'm sorry but I can't let you do that" he said looking at me. I sighed and looked him the eyes. "I'm ANBU captain Kiyoko Hatake, Black Rose." I said looking as his eyes went wide. "Wait really!" He yelled. "Yes," I said as he started shuffling around picking things up. "U-um h-here have t-these for all o-of your t-troubles" he stuttered hanging me a box of beautiful pitch black kunai. "Thank you sir I greatly appreciate it" i said smiling. As I walked out I saw a shadow over me. "U-um miss H-hatake" I heard a voice say. "Yes bat?" I said smiling up at him, what is with recruits and finding me on the streets. "PLEASEMAKEMEYOURSTUDENT!" He yelled getting on his knees and bowing. "Bat get up" I said chuckling. He looked at me with hopeful eyes. "Follow me." I said and I walked him to my office in the ANBU base. He looked around in aw at my office. It was filled with books (99% of them pervy) it had trunks dedicated to snacks and boxes of different teas and coffees. As we sat down we started to talk.

If you undertand all of my refrenses I love you so much. I just wanted to chime I'm and say thanks for reading this book and I really hope you're enjoying it so far! That's it bye bitches

~OBNOXIOUS