Chapter 12

I'm genuinely not very proud of this chapter and the following chapters I had writers block and genuinely didn't know what to wrote sorry if they suck >w<

I may hate kids but I hated seeing a child in pain more. It pissed me off that someone so innocent and pure was in so much pain. To be honest I was pissed. I had a child crying on my lap, and I don't like the reason she's crying at all. Eventually the Hokage came in, saw the crying child on my lap and ran over. I slid the child into his grasp and they talked while I made myself some tea and opened up my book. "Kiyoko thank you for yelling me about this child" "No problem, What's your name though?" I ask. "Rye Ketsueki" She said sniffling slightly. The Hokage put her down and I handed her another warm cup of tea (Sorry I just really like tea and coffee it, and lemon water, always seem to calm me) she sipped it slightly and I just sat watching her. I looked up at the Hokage And saw him looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Shut up" I muttered loud enough for him to hear."Oh yeah Gramps can I inform my squad that I'm in the ANBU i'm to lazy to try and hide it anymore" I asked walking back towards my desk. I had so much paper work. "I don't see why not. Do you want them to know?" I pondered his question for a few seconds. "Sure I guess" "Then I'll have Kakashi gather them and have them meet down here" "Can we do it tomorrow I'm so busy today" I complained. "Yeah I guess" He Said half way out the door. "Oh and the kid is your responsibility for the time being" he said smiling and leaving.

After around an hour or two I explained to Iruka what happened with the kid, and I had also finished all my work. I had to train with my squad today so I guess I should bring the kid? "Come one we're going to my training" I said and she just nodded with a confused look on her face. "Its fine just follow me" I said and she followed me out of the base. As we walked we had a simple conversation from talking about food to manga until we got to the training grounds. Suprise surprise I was late and they were pissed. "KIYOKO YOURE LATE!" Naruto yelled in my ear. "Sorry I had to sort the Hokage's files" I said and shushed Rye when she tried to correct me. "Hey who's this girl" Kakashi asked bending down to her level. "Her name is Rye, her parents abused her so I'm responsible for her until the situation is delt with" I said, handing her one of my ninja books. "You can read that while we train" I said and she nodded. "So I heard that you killed Zabuza?" "YEAH!!!" Naruto yelled. "And Duckbutt almost died protecting you? Hmmm Sasunaru I ship it" I chuckled seeing the disturbed looks on their faces as they tried to explain. "Tsk whatever let's just start training I wanna see you walk up trees," I said and Naruto just got all excited and started to walk up the tree. I was impressed that he could do it with his fox situation. It messes with his chakra flow and it makes me feel bad. Sakura was useful for once and well duckbutt did fine. "Tsk can you even do it?" Sasuke asked. "Yeah" I laughed as I walked up the tree. "Its a simple technique" "Whatever" He said looking away. I looked over a Rye and she had the book closed looking at us in aw. I forgot that she's only like 7 so she hasn't gotten this far. "Hey Rye?" "Y-yes?" "Wanna learn?" In asked and saw her nod her head. She got up and I started to show her what to do. "Imagine suction cups at the bottom of your feet and then scale the tree" I said and she did but fell a few feet. K ran to catch her and she did it again. This time she got far up and, Naruto and Sasuke were pissed. She came back down and I highfived her. She smiled up at me and I just smiled back. "You know it may be a simple technique but it took those two idiots probably around, 3 day is my guess, to learn it." I said and she looked so proud of herself. "Hey Kakashi?" "Yeah?" "Have you seen Jiriya (Spelling?) Lately?" "No why?" "Just wondering" I said As Is at down. I didn't know what to do at training. Maybe I could do more one handed push ups? Yeah that'll work. I just started and didn't bother to count eventually I started to sweat and stopped. "Hey Ashi I'm gonna take Rye to the house and show her around" I said and me and Rye left.

It was still light out so me And Rye went shopping for new clothes. We went to eat and we even got to talk to some of her friends. Sje seemed to smile the whole time. Once we got to my house she took a shower, put on some clothes And I let her sleep on my bed. I just slept on the couch until Kakashi came, picked me up and set me on his bed. I snuggled into the blankets and passed out.

This one's short but I swear the next one will be longer I'm just really tired and am about to pass out. Once again sorry! Don't forget to vote and comment if you want! BYE *INSERT NOUN*

~OBNOXIOUS