Chapter 20

Excuse my bad writing my phone keyboard is fucked up, so Sorry!

I woke in complete silence, bright lights blinding me. I sat up slowly not wincing at all and looked around. Gramps was sitting next to me in the  chair, asleep. There where a ton of flowers, and an IV. I ripped the IV out and attempted to stand. I was shaky at first but eventually got the hang of it. I looked over, and sitting near gramps was my duffel bag. I walked over, picked it up and 'ninjad' to a bathroom. I got into the bathroom and changed (^^^) fixed my hair and walked out the door. I didn't care If I got caught so I just relaxed and read my book until I bumped into someone.

Looking up I saw a familiar pineapple headed boy, rubbing his head. "What a drag" he sighed looking down with a surprised expression. "Kiyoko! What are you doing" he whisper yelled, not wanting to wake any patients. "You think I'm gonna stay in this hellhole?" I retorted as he helped me up. He just sighed. "So where were you going?" I asked looking at the flowers in his hands with confusion. "To see you idiot" he sighed handing me the flowers. "The chunin preliminaries start in around half an hour so I thought i'd check in on you before hand" he said sighing at the end. "Oh, well thanks" I said. "Wait the prelims are starting soon!?" I didn't wait for him to answer dragging him to my home. He didn't question what I was doing and just sighed sitting on the couch. I had ran into my room getting my katanas, my ninja pack thing, and an Apple. I ran back out and sat next to Shikimaru while eating my Apple. "Shouldn't we leave?" He asked taking the Apple in my hand, biting out of it and then handing it back. "I'm a Hatake, do you really think I'm gonna show up on time?" I responded ignoring his actions and taking another bite of the Apple. "Well if we leave now we'll probably be thirty minutes late so get up" he said standing and slouching slightly. "Fine" I grumbled as he took my Apple again. "Hmph" I said crossing my arms and dragging Shikimaru with me. "What a drag" was all I could make out of his mumbling.

We arrived at the building and I opened the doors sneaking inside. It was quiet except for the occasional crashing sound. "Can I just walk in" Shikimaru said. "No we have to be dramatic!" I whisper yelled. "Whatever, this is such a drag" he mumbled. "Just shut up and follow my lead!" I said loudly. He nodded and followed. I grabbed his arm, "You just walk in and say you're late. Look at Kakashi and make finger guns, if he nods then he understands" I said and he just stared at me and nodded.

Shikimaru's POV WTF!!!

I walked Into the arena and said, "Sorry I fell alseep" like Kiyoko had told me. I walked up the steps towards Kakashi and he just looked at me confused. I had a bored look on my face as I made finger guns and just laughed nodding. I sat back waiting to see what what that idiot would do.

After a few minutes, before they announced a new match, the door opened and in came a calm and smiling Kiyoko. All eyes were on her as she walked slowly, still smiling. The Procter for the match looked scared for his own life as Kiyoko kept taking steps closer and closer. He backed up slightly. "Hey Boar how ya doing?" She asked still smiling. "U-um i- I'm doing great, h-how about y-you?" The man stuttered, trying to look strong. "Oh I'm doing perfect! You know I was in the hospital and it would a have been, just magnificent if a familiar face would have came to visit me." She said calmly. "O-oh well I d-did come visit" he said back. "That's funny because I checked all te security cameras in my room and it didn't seem that even cared, oh and I just set up these new cameras in my office last week!" She said excitedly and you could see Boar's facial expression sink. "Oh is that so?" He said scratching his neck looking down. It was almost like they completely forgot the people surrounding them. "Yeah and don't worry I checked those" Kiyoko said her smile growing wider and her eyes darkening slightly. Then all of a sudden she grabbed him by the throat before the man could even speak and slammed him against the wall. She spoke quietly, but she was so easy to hear. "Touch my stuff, my family, my books, my scrolls, my weapons, or the floor in my office and I will rip your lungs out and make you eat them" she said sadisticly.

She then released him and he slid to the floor coughing up blood. People looked at her wide eyed, including me. She looked up at me and smiled. My eyes went back to normal and I blushed slightly smiling back. Kiyoko looked away and announced the opponents for the next round like she didn't just scare the actual shit out of someone.

Back to the main bitch!

There have been a few fights, some I could already tell the winner of and then others that I couldn't. I am about to announce the next commentators and I look up at big screen. "Gaara Vs The Lee kid that no one likes" I sighed. Lee came down and yelled at me. Eventually he stopped and I looked at Gaara.  "Don't" I said. His eyes widened and then settled as he looked me. He knew what I ment and I know that if I say don't or no he won't do it. I saved him and he saved me and if he dares to break the bond by killing someone I care about I'll have to kill him. He nodded and I smiled. I looked at the two of them as they got ready and said. "GO!" They started fighting and it was clear Gaara was gonna win. His mind was clouded and it wasn't hard to tell. He fought sloppily and started doing lethal moves. Before Lee could get hurt I ran and punched Gaara with close to full force knocking him out completely. "I said don't" I whispered, as I picked him up carrying him to the medics. They took him and I went back to Proctering the fights.

After the matches I went to check on Gaara. I know about him and Orochimaru and shit. I arrived at the door to his room and didn't bother to knock as I opened the door. He looked up quickly, but then put his head back down, staring at his lap. "Sorry" was all he said in a whisper. I sat next to him and leaned my head I'm his shoulder. "You're only human" I said sighing. He tensed at me saying that. People have treated him like a monster, but they can go lick a fucking cactus for all I care. My breathing slowed and I fell asleep on Gaara's lap.