Zabuza Mission

Someone said I should do it so I'm doing it. Your welcome. Also before this starts I have not watched this part on at least a year maybe? So Im mostly basing this off of other fanfics. Kinda.

I sat up opening one eye. I am awake because at this moment there is loud yelling and banging happening outside my house. Naruto. "DAMMIT KAKASHI ANSWER THE DOOR!" I yelled opening both of my eyes. I didn't hear any answer and couldn't since my brother's chakra. "That asshole." I said standing up, looking in the mirror, and walking down to open the door. I opened the door. A scowl evident on my face. I saw a blonde haired, smiling, and loud ninja standing at the door. "GOOD MORNING KIYOKO!" He yelled excitedly. I flicked him on the forehead and we whinced holding his head. "What was that for Kiyoko!" "You. Woke. Me. Up. Teme." I said growling slightly. The beautiful demon in my head hates being woken up. Naruto backed Up and cowered slightly. "Tsk what did you want?" "The squad is having a meeting in the Hokage's office and Kakashi asked me to come get you!" "Ugh whatever. Come in take a seat while I get ready." I groaned walking into my room to change. (#2)

After changing I walked into the kitchen to see Naruto in my fridge stuffing his face with food. "Naruto." I growled, getting his attention. He just looked at me and stopped swallowing the food in his mouth. "Ugh come on idiot," I sighed dragging him behind me.

We arrived at the Hokage's Tower and entered his office. I simply sat in the chair that I always sit in. I mostly blocked things out until Gramps looked at me expectantly. Then I started listening. It was simply Naruto yelling about missions. Oh. Then Gramps brought in an old drunk. I tossed my head to the side to look at the Hokage. I glared at him and he shivered slightly. "Asshole" I mumbled. Tazuna looked at all of us and started talking about how we're just kids. Then he saw me. He looked me in the eye, laughed, and said "This kid has to be, what, maybe 10. She's so small I doubt she could do any damage." I stood up abruptly. Looking at the Hokage and then back at the old man. Gramps shook his head no and I just glared at him again. My whole team was looking at me. Well except Kakashi and Naruto. I then shifted my eyes to Tazuna now glaring at him. He cowered back slightly and shivered. "I can promise you, you will get to the bridge Safely. I'm a jounin." Kakashi said laughing at my expression.

We set off after everyone was ready. I am standing in the front with Ashi. We were talking about the art that is Icha Icha paradise. I stopped abruptly causing everyone to look at me with a scowl-ish expression. Kakashi looked at me and I nodded.

Quickley chances grabbed and ripped Kakashi "killing" him. I stood there frozen waiting for what the others would do. But no one moved. The ninja started walking towards Tazuna, but I quickley ran up to them and punched them in the face causing both of them to fly back into a tree. I heard a sickening crack that didn't come from the tree and laughed.

I sat down waiting expectantly for Kakashi to reveal himself while everyone looked at me as if I was crazy. Let's be honest though I am. Kakashi appeared and lectured them while I went to the ninja. I checked their pulses and looked to see if they're breathing. They didnt have a pulse and they werent breathing. "Ha um Kakashi~" I said. "What Kiyoko?" He asked looking over at me. I smiled widely before saying,"I kinda killed them." "We needed to interrogate them!" He yelled glaring at me. I laughed while walking back over to the group, scratching my head. "Well if it helps I already know the enemy, their goal, and how this beautiful, wonderful, fantastic, lying, dirty, bastard lied to us!" I laughed. Tazuna' s eyes widened when he heard my last part. "What do you mean lying dirty bastard" he said offended. I look at him and glared once again letting my blood lust take over. "Really? I can tell them what I mean or you can. I prefer the latter." I said walking towards him slowly; teeth growing, nails sharpening, and my eyes turning red. "O-oh Ok. I-i know exactly w-what you mean now." He stuttered stepping back quickley. "Oh perfect!" I said becoming normal again. Everyone in my group were frozen and stood there shocked. I laughed and sat at a tree while Tazuna told them the story. Kakashi Talked about taking him back shit like that. "Why would we take him back? We stop now and it was a waste of our time and we don't get paid. Or we finish and get paid." I sighed standing up. Tazuna smiled at me and nodded. Naruto then went on a rant and stabbed his hand. Great. "Kiyoko heal Naruto's hand." "Fine." I responded to Kakashi. I walked over to Naruto letting my hands glow over his wound. "You know Naruto youre a complete idiot." I stated after healing him up.

(I dont remember where the fight between the cow and Ashi starts so i' m going with after the boat ride?)

We arrived at the dock continued to walk until Naruto started throwing Kunai. He scared a white rabbit away. 'Hm. That doenst make since' I mumbled. Sakura looked at me and I just shrugged. Sighing she turned back around. We continued to walk until fog rolled in and I detected a heavy chakra. All I did was laugh and say,

"Moo."

PART 1! I 100% ADMIT TO "STEALING" THAT LAST PART WHERE SHE SAYS MOO FROM ANOTHER FANFIC THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER SO I'M SORRY! IT JUST SOUNDS COOL AND IS AN AWESOME TRANSITION! BUT THIS IS PART ONE SORRY FOR POSTING IT AT 3:30 AM EATSERN TIME! I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND. BUT HERE YOU GO! ENJOY.

~Obnoxious (rawr)