Chapter 4

"Yes Kiyoko?" The Hokage said as I walked in. "I want to do a fighting tournament with  Genin and I thought I should get your permission." I said blankly knowing he's gonna say yes. "Of course you have fun!"  He said joyfully. I sat down in one of his big arm chairs and opened my book. The Hokage was like one of those friends that you don't have to talk to.

After awhile I looked up and it was dark outside. I left and walked to the training grounds. I don't know why I was there it was just quite and nice. I sat calmly just listening to the sounds of the animals all around me. Late at night used to be the only calm part of my life. My mom would either be on killing sprees or asleep. So I would just sit Outside. After an hour or so I drifted off to sleep calmly and happily. I woke up to being moved. I opened one eye and saw that Kakashi was carrying me. I reclosed my eyes and drifted off to sleep again listening to my brother's heart beat. I was so tired for somereason, I was just having one of those bad days. I didn't know why, but it wasn't fun.

I woke up to light shining through my window. I sat up and opened my eyes. I was so tired but I had stuff to do today. I got up and put on my clothes (# 2 in the media) I went downstairs  and grabbed a granola bar. The plus side of being a Hatake is people expect me to show up late. As I was walking out the Door I heard people murmuring and noticed that they were all looking and pointing at me. Everyone was murmuring about me sitting in the Hokages office. Damn drama queens. I walked to the academy and walked to the back yard area, I was 3 hours late. "Sup guys" I said walking into the huddle of all the genin. Iruka had an irk mark and just glared at me. "YOURE LATE!" Naruto yelled. "I don't know what you're talking about" I said seriously. "Whatever let's just start the contest." Iruka said. "Yeah first up is Naruto Vs. Sakura" "YESS!" Naruto yelled. "Ugh" Sakura said sinking to the ground. "I did the first pairings by sorting people who love and hate each other.  So that's why your fighting so go kill each other!" I said punching them into a giant chalk circle. "WAIT NO DONT KILL!" Iruka yelled. "Fine at least break a few ribs though?" I said questionably. "Sure whatever just ready set go!" Naruto started ranting about how he didn't wanna hurt her and then Sakura punched him in the face and he flew out of the circle. "PIG FACE WINS!!!" I yelled loudly and Sakura glared at me "IM NOT A PIG, PIP SQUEK!" She yelled. I just stopped and took deep breathes. "Let's continue!" I said cheerfully.

After the battles me, that skikimaru ended up winning, and iruka started to fight it was a simple fight I held back immensely so that he seemed strong to his students. I lost on purpose and he knew that it was just to keep them from getting suspicious. We all eventually left and i went to the same spot in the training grounds. I loved the calm wind. I was awoken from my thoughts when i felt another presence. "What do you want?" I said not bothering to open my eyes. I could feel the person tense when I spoke. "Sasuke just get out of the stupid tree im not stupid." I said. Eventually I heard him grunt as he jumped down and landed in front of me. "So Uchiha what do you want?" I said opening one eye to look at him questioningly. "I just wanted to talk" He said sitting. "About what?" i said closing my eyes again. "Itachi." he whispered. "Oh that jackass? What about him?" "Why did you always hangout with him he's a horrible person" He said looking at me. I opened my eyes to look back at him. "Because with Itachi he always did things for a reason, he tied me down and kept me calm, and well he was my first friend." I said my eye color changing from its usual red, to a crystal blue. Sasuke seemed very fascinated with my eyes. They changed color depending on what i was doing or talking about. "Plus he is always there if I call." i said looking up to the stars. "But just like everyone else he makes mistakes, and he ruins the minds of the people he loves." i said lookin back at Sasuke who was still looking up at the sky. "Tsk I think he's an evil idiot, he hurt so many people for no reason." Sasuke replied still gazing at the sky. "If Itachi was to show up right infront of you what would you say to him?" "I dont know, Who needs talk when I can just kill him." he said casually. "IDIOT!" I yelled, he looked at me quickly. "What?" he said. "UGH ITACHI YOU'VE RUINED THIS KIDS MIND HOW COULD YOU TEACH HIM REVENGE IS BEST!" I yelled angerly pulling my hair. I just sat clenching my fists. "What do you even mean?" Sasuke said confused. "Nothing" I said getting up. "I'll see you tomorrow Uchiha." I waved walking off. "It was dark but this'll only take an hour' I thought sprinting.

I ran to the Akatsuki hide out. I knew where it was and I wasn't in a good mood. (Sorry idk what the hide out looks like so imagine a giant boulder blocking a cave?) I walked up to the boulder and punched it causing it to turn to dust. Everyone that was inside looked at me. "WHERE IS THAT JACKASS!" I yelled. I don't know any of the Akatsuki members besides Itachi so they all got in a fighting stance. "FUCK OFF IM NOT GONNA ATTACK YOU JUST TELL ME WHERE ITACHI IS!" I growled. "Looking for me Kiyoko?" He had only heard his name as he casually walked in from the entrance. I took a deep breath and then turned around. "Yes I wanted to talk to you." I said a calm smile on my face. "Oh ok," he said.  walking towards me once he got close enough I punched him full force and he slammed against the cave walls puking up blood. All of the Akatsuki members went back into a fighting stance. I ignored them "Itachi, you ruined that kids life, He had major potential, but know his thought are clouded by revenge." I said darkly glaring at him. "Um Itachi who is this girl?" Pein asked. "I'm Kiyoko Hatake nice to meet you" I said quickly turning to him ad smiling even though they couldn't see it through my mask. I started healing Itachi, I knew he had at least a few broken ribs. "So Itachi want to explain what you said to him to make him this way?" "I just told him to be strong enough to kill me." He said very casually. My eyes went black. His eyes widened, this was usually the step before white which was when i'd go on a killing spree. "Kiyoko calm down." He said. Everyone else seemed to be confused because i looked very calm and unless you've seen my 'eye cycle' then you'd never know. "Listen that kid could be amazing if I allowed him to see you, but I can't because I know how he'll react." I said glaring at him. "Sorry to ask but do you have any lemon juice and water?" I said asking no one in particular. "Um I think so why?" Someone asked. "Just get me water and lemon juice i'm not in a good mood." I said, I saw Itachi look at them with pleading eyes. Someone left to get it for me. "So jackass, hows the Akatsuki? I personally think this base could look better but whatever" I said looking back down at Itachi. "The Akatsuki's great you should have joined, and since when do you care? You basically lived in a hole in the ground!" He said, I have the effect on people to make them act so differently then usual. "Correction I DID, ive in a hole in ground, and listen I went to the Leaf Village for my brother and joining this shitty cult thing would make me unable to see him." I said. "Tsk whatever." Then the guy came back in with my water lemon shit. "Thanks" I said chugging all of it. My eyes went back to red and I smiled at Itachi. "Sorry I have to go before it gets too dark but i'll talk to you soon" I said jumping into a tree and running back to the Leaf Village. 

Wow some more shit! Tbh a table spoon of lemon in a bottle of Water really calms me down for some reason! AND YOU JUST FOUND OUT THAT HER EYES CHANGE COLOR. They usually stay red but when she's pissed they change and eventually go to white if its bad enough, but Crystal blue eyes means more of a calm and happy vibe. She may refer to Itachi as Brother Itachi at some points, but for now its jackass! If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments!! Buy love you all!!

~Obnoxious •w•