Chapter 25

Time skip from chapter 24. Day before the final exam.

I woke up naturally and happily. I've been hanging out with my squad alot more and around every other day I'm at the anbu hide out. I can't help but smile when I walk down stairs, but that quickley fades seeing the Hokage, multiple anbu, and what seemed to be new jounin. "What the fuck did I do this time?" I asked  curiously. "Nothing in particular. You told me to inform you of more anbu and jounin were promoted so I came to inform and introduce you." He stated smiling slightly. "How long have you been sitting in my living room?" "3 hours." I sweatdropped. "If you weren't the Hokage I would have killed you and called you a crazy stalker" I reminded. The people in the room sweatdropped when the Hokage chuckled. "I know I should be grateful." All the noobs were confused why this little girl was so important to the Hokage and got away with threatening him. None of them dared to ask though and trusted in Gramps.

Suddenly I felt an eeiry aura coming from one familiar chakra sitting on my couch. I looked at this chakra source and glared. He stiffened under my glare. I picked up a kunai, that I had uses to cut the steak I had for dinner last night, and flung it at his face cutting a decent slice in his cat mask. "Kabuto. Your so called master is dead meaning your orders are terminated. Get the fuck out of this village." I stated calmly. Everyone looked shocked by my words. He didn't move and didn't speak. "Tsk don't play innocent Kabuto. You know being your bosses daughter I can terminate and order you in any way I choose." I smiled viciously. The Hokage seemed confused along with everyone else in the small room. Suddenly we heard foot steps and I turned my attention towards the stairs. "Kiyoko do you have any pain killers my back hu- oh um hello." Kakashi chuckled scratching his neck. "Hello Kakashi." The Hokage acknowledged. I smiled walking out of the room for a moment coming back with two pain killers and a waterbottle. I threw them at him and he caught them with ease. Swallowing the pills quickly then turning his attention towards the multiple people in the room. Two female anbu stared creepily at him. I just watched amused by there reaction to him. Suddenly Kabuto stood up. I smirk at he looked at me. Before Kakashi had come down he was shocked, but he finally seems to realize what I ment. "I am very sorry. I will be leaving," he muttered through gritted teeth. "Whatever" I sighed turning all my attention towards the Hokage. He had a shocked look on his face. I did a simple wave of my hand signalling i'd explain later and he just sat down. Everyone of the anbu were confused on why their trusted comrade was just ordered to leave the village. The Hokage just cleared his throat gaining their attention. Kakashi sat down and I sat on his lap keeping my attention towards the Hokage. "So I"m sure we all have questions, and since i've never done this before we'll start simple! What are your questions." Gramps said happily. No one moved all waiting for the other's to ask first.

After a few minutes I got sick of the silence, and as I was about to raise my hand Kakashi did it for me basically reading my mind. "Why the fuck are all these people in my house?" He asked imitating my voice. I growled at his impression of my voice but still leaned back and nodded. "Well these are the new jounin and anbu. I have already informed Kiyoko of this." "Yeah but why my house?" I asked. "Because You have food and the anbu bases food storage hasn't been stocked yet." The Hokage stated quite proudly. Everyone sweatdropped I simply laughed. "Good point. Should I just introduce myself?" I asked. The Hokage nodded, "Ok. My name is Kiyoko Hatake. This is my brother so stop eye raping him," I pointed towards Kakashi with my thumb. "Don't underestimate me. I will slit your throat. Do not see me as a genin. I am an elite so let me into God damn meetings!" I ranted on and on till Kakashi tapped my shoulder. I saw one person taking notes. He looked smaller than the others. Hm a prodigy. I put my feet on the ground and walked over To the boy grabbing the book out of his hands. He looked up surprised as I read. Damn this kid. There was at least 5 pages of information on almost every 'great' ninja in the nations. I read over the pages for me and saw it has black rose written at the top. I laughed and looked at the kid, "You did some research damn." I stated. He looked shocked that I praised him and smiled slightly. I looked through the book seeing 5 pages on the one and only Uchiha Itachi. I read over the pages intently. He saw the look on my face and tenses at how cold I looked. Tsk. For a prodigy he didn't do his research on Itachi. I scoffed throwing the book into his lap. "I know that everyone has different opinions of people based on different stories, but let me warn you. He had a reason." I growled. He looked at the page that was flung onto his lap. His eyes widened in shock. He sputtered at my sudden mood change. I looked around not looking at the kid again. "Well basically what we learned today is dont mess with me?" I ask looking around. A few people look hesitant but nod. And others nod quickley. Smart.

There was a loud bang on my door and all the ninja's got into an attack stance. "Let your guard down idiots." I said. They seemed hesitant but sat back down. "Come in Shika." Shikamaru walked through the door looking at me with a smirk, "The Kazekage arrived and he requests your presence." He stated simply. I laughed and bowed to the Hokage. He bowed back and stood up. I walked out the door trailing behind Shikimaru when we heard a child's scream.

I looked at Shikimaru and he scowled, but walked to the Mage. I ran towards the scream and walked into the shadows. I saw Kankuro standing with Konohamaru. I sighed and watched Naruto threaten and yell. When things seemed to be getting out of hand and I noticed Gaara's chakra in the trees I stepped out. "Naruto. Kankuro. Stop. You're an embarrassment." I said as Gaara came into view grunting in agreement. Kankuro (spelling?) And Temari stood shocked. "O-oh um k-kiyo-kun. Gaara." Temari sputtered. I tsked and went back into the shadows to walk to where Shika was with the real Gaara.

I smiled as I approached them and neither of them smiled back. "Wow killjoys." I stated walking towards Gaara. I hugged him and he hugged back finally smiling. Then looking at Shikiamru I hugged him also. "What is up with you today troublesome woman?" He asked a dusk of pink on his cheeks. "Just tired. Got introduced to more anbu and stuff right when I woke up."I said leaning on Shika.

We've grown very close. We hang out more and he's become a support for me. Gaara just scoffed and said, "Get a room." Me and Shikimaru both blushed and I quickley pushed him away causing him to talk on his add. I laughed at him as he rubbed his temples. "Bipolar troublesome women, so bothersome. What a drag." I heard him mutter quietly. I laughed at him helping him up. With that me, Gaara, and Shika headed to the Hokage's office to have a meeting.

Boom. I don't know what's up with me lately but I've wanted to write alot more. Meh. Thanks so much for all the reads this had gotten! Also If you couldn't tell U finally rementioned an earlier subject ^-^ if you know what I mean good for you! Also I hope you enjoy this as much as I love writing it! Bye guys!

~Obnoxious  (rawr)