Chapter 23

I just realized an important part of this story. Gaara is Kazekage, if you haven't noticed. I forgot to say that! I know it happens later on in the story, but like it's my fan Fic sorry! Also can I just comment on the fact that these kids are Imma say 12 and 13. There isn't much for Shikimaru X Kiyoko I can do. Meh who cares. :D Continue

"Come on Shikimaru you're so slow!" I yelled back at the previously named boy. "This is such a drag" he said back. I ignored it and kept running. We are currently on a mission to inform the Sand village, I always end up going there, that we need more glass for buildings. So basically the Hokage wants me to talk about economics. I'm not stupid, but like he gave me this mission. I don't care about this shit. And that's why I took Shikimaru! "Kiyoko we should take a break it's almost dark." Shikimaru said bored. "Fine" I responded, immediately falling and landing on the ground. Luckily we weren't in the desert yet, or else we would have been screwed.

After setting up a quick shelter me and Shikimaru just sat there while I made food. "What rank is this mission?" Shikimaru asked. "Hm I didn't ask. It's technically something a Hokage's assistant would do so not that high really?" I contemplated, throwing a bag of chips at Shikimaru.

I woke up Shikimaru, since I had the early watch shift, and told him we only had a few more hours to go. He just got up and cleaned up camp, and we were off again!

We ran for hours and finally found the Sand village. "HELLO KIYOKO HATAKE HAS ARRIVED!" I yelled loudly causing Shikimaru to cover his ears. Most people looked out their Windows angerly and started to yell. I forgot it's really early. "Oh um sorry?" I questioned as Shikimaru sweat dropped.

We were walking through the Sand village until we got stopped by two ninja I haven't seen. "Who are you?" One of them asked. I just ignored them and kept walking. I seriously hate uneducated new people. Shikimaru followed close behind me. "I order you to stop!" The other, of the two, ninjas yelled at me. I simply huffed and said, "Fuck off." I continued to walk seeing the Kazekage's tower. They stopped me 5 more times before I got tired of it. "GAARA! GET OUT OF YOUR STUPID TOWER, I'M ABOUT TO KILL THESE NINJA DOUCHE BAGS!" I yelled loudly causing, once again, everyone to look out their windows and Shikimaru to start laughing. That was the last straw for the ninja and they attempted to punch me. I grabbed both of their fists and stopped them. They jumped back and I just kept ignoring them until Gaara walked out of the stupid tower. "Stop" he said in almost a whisper. "What are you here for Kiyoko?" He asked walking down the steps. "I'm here for the Hokage and some shit." I said motioning with my hands. He just nodded and started to walk back into the tower. I looked at Shikimaru and  motioned him to follow as we walked up the stairs into his office.

After a long conversation about the interesting topic of glass and economics, that I didn't even talk in, we booked two rooms in a hotel. "Shikimaru we should go get food what do you want?" I yelled knocking on his room door. He opened the door and I tumbled slightly. Shikimaru caught me and I noticed that he was just wearing shorts and his hair was soaking wet. "In case you haven't noticed I was taking a shower" he grumbled slightly. I just laughed at the blush on his cheeks knowing my face was probably a tomato right now. "Well get dressed I want onigiri!" I yelled triumphantly  walking out of his hotel room to get money while he changed.

I've been waiting outside Shikimaru's door for 30 minutes. Ugh. I banged on his door yelling, "GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE I WANT FOOD!" I heard shuffling and then the door opened. "Sorry I fell alseep," Shikimaru shrugged like it didn't matter. "You're lucky I just want food. I'm tempted to kill you." I huffed walking out the doors. Shikimaru just followed behind, like usual, until we made it to a food stand. I walked up and just ordered shit. "Kiyoko you can't just irrationally spend money" Shikimaru chimed in as I was stuffing my face. "I can and I did. Eat." Was all I could say with my mouth full. He just sighed and picked some squid thing I ordered ans tasted it.

After eating we just sat there talking for a few minutes. I couldn't help but smile. It was nice having a friend. Both of us have gotten bored. So basically I'm reading now and he's just relaxing. "Hey Shikimaru, you like the clouds because they're free, and I like the moon because it's trapped." I commented looking up at the clouds. He just shrugged. "Yeah I guess so" "So we're opposites. You're tired, I'm energetic. You like clouds, I like the moon." He just shrugged again and I continued to talk, "The free clouds cover up and protect the controlled and trapped moon. That's cute almost like a love story between two kings of the sky" I smiled. I looked over to see Shikimaru had a slight smile on his lips. "So wanna go talk to Gaara?" I asked breaking his concentration. "Yeah I guess" Shikimaru said standing up. We walked to Gaara's office and talked the whole way.

I have a strange addiction to the moon, clouds, stars, and Sun. I can't help but come up with meaning for them or stories between them or about one of them. I like Kiyoko to feel the same because she's an insomniac so she spends her time gazing at them. It was the only peace she could find as a kid. I just think it's important aspect in her life even if she doesn't notice. That's all! Thank you so much for reading this and voting! Love ya bye!