Chapter 2

This will be fun. Everyone started whispering about ANBU ganging up on an innocent little girl. "Tsk your idiots if you actually think you can beat me." I said looking their so called leader directly in his eyes. "Whatever Ready! Set! Go!" He yelled and they all started ganging up ready to fight me. I simply just stood there as they all ran towards me. "Some ANBU are good fighters but you clearly are not" I said dodging their lame escuses for attacks. I don't think they know the pain of my training and attacking me didn't soften their blow. Eventually I got bored. "Hey can you stop this is boring" he stopped for a second, panting, "what can you not handle it?" "Do you wanna die?" "Tsk whatever" he said throwing another punch at me. I tapped all their chakra points harder than I should have and they all passed out.

People looked at me as if I was insane, to be honest I didnt fucking care I was pretty angry. PEOPLE WERE TALKING ABOUT ME BEING SMALL!!! I CANT HELP IT >w<  I just walked away and went to get my ramen. When I got there I saw that it was full and didn't want to wait in a line. I just left to go home and wanted to take a nap. Once I got home I later down and dozed off for a few hours.

I woke up to sound of pecking on my window. OMG I WANNA SLEEP. I got up and opened my window and one of the hokages stupid birds flew in. "Yeah I know leave" I glared at the birds. It flew out my window and I made my way to the Hokage's tower. As I stepped in he looked up from papers he was looking at. "Oh hi Kiyoko sit down." He said looking at me. I sat down in one of the chairs and just casually looked at him. "Ok so please don't kill me, but I want you to join a group of genin and go to the academy for around 5 days." "Sure when do I start and what are the requirements?" "Wait you're agreeing?" "Yeah why the hell not." I said not caring. "Oh ok well you can't kill anyone, please try and refrain from breaking walls, and um please keep the cursing to a minimum." "Fuck no I wanna be able to curse all I want" I said glaring at him. "Fine you can curse just please try not to curse as much." He said with pleading eyes. "Yeah sure whatever when do I start this shit?" "Well Monday!" "That's tomorrow." I said with a blank face. "Oh Then TOMORROW!" "Can I leave now?" "Yes you're dismissed." "Bye then" I said walking out the door.

This is really short and I'm sorry I'll make the next chapter longer I just didn't know a good way to end this and I'm tired so I'm sorry I'll try harder!