Zabuza Mission Part 2

After I said Moo Kakashi yelled for everyone to duck. "No not duck cow Kakashi. Come on learn your animals," I scolded ducking in the middle of my sentence as a sword flew over my head. "Black Rose," Zabuza said shock evident on his face a few seconds. "The one and fucking only!" I yelled laughing at my team mates shocked expressions.

Everyone stood up and looked at me oddly. "What?" "HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke 'hned' in agreement. "I guess you could say we're old friends," I say, the cow just nods slightly. He jumps off his sword and swinging it around. "Maybe if you're lucky you'll cut off one of your arms with that." I laughed, Zabuza growled and looked at me, I simply ignored him disappearing into the trees and pulling out my book.

I wasn't looking at the fight, but I was following their chakra. Dammit Kakashi. How did he get himself stuck. Zabuza had gotten so caught up in the fight that he forgot I was even here. I put my book away and hoped to the ground, my hands in my pockets. He saw me and his eyes widened in realization for a split second. He got into a fighting position, still keeping up his water prison. "You really think you can win against me with one hand?" I asked scoffing. "No, but I'm going to try." He said confidently back. I flickered behind him next to his ear saying "Good luck" and going back to my original position. His eyes were stuck wide, and I simply smiled sadisticly. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were frightened by the way I looked. "Kakashi should I go all out?" I asked looking at the bubble in the water. His eyes widened and he shook his head no saying, "Don't destroy anything please" He almost begged. "Wow you dont have much faith in me" I laughed. Zabuza got angry that I was more focused on Kakashi than him and he threw a Kunai at my face. I tilted my head to the side dodging is just slightly. He scowled at me. "Since you can't make the first move I guess I will." I said moving in a flash punching him in the face. I heard a crack from his nose and saw him flying backwards. Him flying backwards released the jutsu that held Kakashi in the prison. He quickly ran to shore, sat down and passed out. Idiot. He shouldn't use the sharingan that way. I scolded in my head. "Sakura you're team leader while Ashi is out ok?" I asked watching Zabuza get up. She didn't respond so I looked back at her, she had a shocked expression on her face. Then I felt a force on my cheek. I sent chakra to my feet. Behind me trees got swept back from the impact. I looked back at Zabuza a smirk visible on my face. He looked at me in the eyes, nose and knuckles bleeding. He glared at me and jumped back. I went back to looking at Sakura and she nodded. She pulled Tazuna behind her Naruto and Sasuke by her side. I looked back at Zabuza and flickered towards him. I stabbed him in the stomach causing him to kneel over and groan. I yanked the Kunai down and pulled it out of his stomach. He fell to the grown and crawled to a tree leaning against it.

Suddenly senbon needles flew and hit him "killing" him. I looked at the trees and saw a young boy. Tsk idiots. I simply thanked the boy and he disappeared. "Who was he?" Naruto asked yawning. "A tracker ninja. He was sent to kill Zabuza." I responded picking Kakashi up and throwing him over my shoulders. "God damn you need to cut down on the ramen fatass" I groaned walking forward. I noticed no one was following and turned around to see them all in shock. "Ugh I'll explain later, but at this moment we need to get Tazuna home and get Kakashi healed up." I said. They all seemed be back to life and started walking behind me. Naruto ran up next to me and we started talking.

We arrived at Tazuna's house and he showed us what rooms we'd be staying in. Sakura had her own room since I wanted to be with Kakashi, and Sasuke and Naruto had to share a room. I sat next to Kakashi while he slept simply looking out the window enjoying the view.  I heard shuffling and turned my head to see Kakashi sitting up. "What happened?" He asked looking at me. He slid his mask off and smiled at me. "A "tracker ninja" showed up and took Zabuza" I said using air quotes around Tracker ninja. "Oh and I also told the squad that I would explain how I knew Zabuza and why I was able to almost kill him." Kakashi's eyes widened when I said that. "You aren't gonna tell them are you?" He asked. "Nope." I laughed. Suddenly Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura burst through the door seeing their sensei awake. "Sup" was all he said. I zoned out until I was picked up. Kakashi was carrying me outside with him and he set me next to a tree. "Ok! You guys are going to train!" Kakashi said laughing at their confused expressions. "But Kakashi sensei why!" Naruto whined. I stood up saying, "That was a rouge ninja from the Hidden mist. That means he's a high ranking criminal that could squash you like a damn bug. You need to be prepared for another attack." I observed them. Sakura looked me confused, "What do you mean? He was killed and taken by that tracker ninja," she screeched. "Ugh. You clearly aren't as smart at people say. That was a fake smartass." I groaned sitting back down. They were now directing their questions towards Kakashi and he glared at me. I smirked and opened up my book. I ended up drifting off to sleep and cuddled into the cold grass. I felt myself picked up slightly and set on what I guess is Kakashi's lap, I smiled and snuggled into his stomach.