Chapter 11

Hey guys Im so sorry I haven't been able to update my face hurts like hell!

I ran into the Hokage's office not paying attention to knocking so I could give him mission details. Once I finally looked around I noticed that my squad was in the office... Reporting for a mission... and I had my ANBU mask and gear on. Shit. I slowly moon walked out of the room and did a flip of the balcony. I don't think they knew it was me. I hope. I ran down to the base to see all the ANBU training completely ignoring them I ran to my office. I haven't been in here since talking with Bat. What's the point in actually doing work? I sat down and opened some different books. Totally not pervy and creepy adult smut stories. Pfft whaaaat. As I was reading 'educational' books I heard a knock on my door. I quickly closed the books and voiced a faint come in. "U-um lady Kiyoko I saw that you ran in here and wanted to see if we could pick back up on my training? A-also the Hokage o-ordered for a school trip to t-take place here..." Bat asked like a shy toddler. "Oh yeah oh course and I guess I'm fine with that." is said getting up and walking towards the training ground where boar and the rest of the recruits are. As we walked out everyone saluted me as I walked by and I just smiled waving. "Ok Bat let's start simple 500 one handed handstand push ups!" I said enthusiastically. He looked like he wanted to puke at the amount but started going anyway. Once he was done he looked dead and I just laughed. "Now do 500 on the other side!" I said still laughing enthusiastically. Everyone was now gathered around watching even boar seemed sick at the amount I was having the poor kid do. By the end everyone clapped that he got that far and I just laughed because he seemed so tired. "You know Kiyoko I don't even think you could do that!" Boar said angerly. "1. Refer to me as Ms Hatake 2. I can and 3. Go suck a cows tit" "fine then show us!" He said disregarding my other comments. I laughed but started none the less. I did 1,000 on each hand and he wasn't very eager to call me out on it.

"B-but ma'am you did 1,000 on each?" Bat said looking at me amazed as I yawned standing up again. "You know those really hurt your back" I said stretching and popping my back. I looked at the recruits and they all seemed wide eyed. "Oh by the way young children from the academy will be coming by for a tour so get in formation 33!" I yelled as they scrambled to get in the heart shape. It was the cutest shape and I think the kids would like it. I heard chattering and and the sound of Iruka yelling. Tsk idiot. As they walked down I took off my mask so I didn't look so scary. The Hokage liked kids and thought this would be a fun field trip. He set up a 'make your own mask!' craft station and ninja star shaped brownies. No offense but he went overboard. They all lined up and for somereason Iruka's eyes widened like he didn't expect the ANBU leader to be in the base for tour. "U-um hello Lady Hatake" Iruka said trying not to make eye contact. I looked at all the kids in the line. I don't like Kids. "So today we have loads of stuff to do but first you guys get to ask the ANBU questions, I suggest you don't ask boar he's not the smartest" I whispered the last part but a little to louf because boar yelled Hey and all the kids laughed. I could see the smirk on Iruka's face. To be Honest once again I don't like kids so I summoned my brother and all my idiot dogs to deal with them while I drank tea in my office. After awhile it started to come to the point where they'd come to my office so I made myself a cup of coffee instead of tea. I heard a knock and commotion outside. "Enter" I said calmly sipping my coffee. As they shuffled in Kakashi looked like he was in heaven with all my 'Educational' books. "HEY CAN YOU READ ME THIS BOOK!" One if the kids yelled picking up one of my Icha Icha paradise books and quickly snatched it spilling coffee on my desk. "Bat clean it up" I said walking with the kids to the next area. It was the mask area. "So for what animal that should Be on your mask! Choose an animal that suits your personality. Usually youre asigned one in the ANBU based on your skill and test scores." I said as they painted and glittered ugh. I shivered because of one kid was only using neon paint. I then saw one kid painting a beautiful Coyote on one with matte black paint. I walked over to the kid and everyone stopped moving besides the kid who was humming silently painting. I walked up and sat down next to her. After a few minutes of me watching her in silence she eventually noticed I was watching and had a scared expression on her face. "U-um hello?" She said questioning herself. "Hi" I said smiling. "I'm Kiyoko Hatake, you met me in the beginning but I didn't introduce myself. Your painting Is extraordinary." I said and she blushed. "U-um thank you ma'am" she said stammering cutely. I smiled down at her. "So you like the color black?" I ask and she nods. "Its such a pure but diluted color at the same time. Its so simple but its so pretty even by itself." She said looking at me. "What about red. One of my favorite pairings is black and red." I said looking into her pink eyes. She looked like a doll. Her porcelain skin, silky white hair. She looked fragile but eventually shows confidence. She is a truly beautiful child. She noticed me staring at her and she got all scared. "Oh i'm sorry I was just admiring how much you look like a doll" I said smiling sweetly. She smiled back a slight blush tinted her cheeks. She clearly wasn't used to being complimented. I don't like the way she stutters and stares at the ground. She doesn't mutter or scoff she acts so polite and I Hate it. I looked at the rest of her body and saw bruises on her arms and legs. I didn't even notice but she also has a black eye. "Sweety who hurt you?" I aksed politely. I had an idea of who. I did the same things as her. I would act polite, not talk, stutter, and stare at the ground. She tensed at the question and seemed to tumble over her words. I slowly picked her up and carried her into my office. No one noticed because by the time I left everyone was back to talking and yelling. I sat her on my desk and handed her some tea. "So sweety who hurt you?" I asked already knowing the answer. She choked out a sob. "M-my parents" she said almost inaudibly. I pulled her into a hug and she started sobbing. I had felt that pain. The pain of thinking things will change and then they never do. I shook my head and ordered Jaguar into my office. "Get the Hokage I'm in a bad mood" I said. He just nodded and left quickly.