Chapter 13

Today there was a festival going on in the village so I decided to wear more pinks and pretty colors (Outfit at the top XD) I put in my outfit and tyed my long silver hair into a ponytail tying it with a black bow. I've been in a good mood lately besides my mood yesterday. I left the bathroom, since Rye was in my room I had to try and be quiet getting ready. I went to go wake up Rye and saw her snuggled up in my blankets. She looked so peaceful so I didn't bother to wake her up. I went out and people were already on the streets. I wanted to go get groceries today and maybe some flowers? I don't know. I left walking towards the shop and got some fish (mackerel?) and different vegetables. I wanted to make salmon toast bc I'm healthy and decided that, that would be nice. On my way back home I decided to get flowers. When I walked into the shop I was greeted by Ino. She got my flowers and for some reason she thought that they were for Sasuke. "Sorry Ino but I actually got them for a little girl I'm taking care of. You can have fun with your boy toy" I said making my way back home.

Once I got back home I started cooking my food and about halfway through Rye walked into the kitchen rubbing her eyes. "Its Saturday and there's a festival going on do you wanna go?" "Yes" she said yawning and sitting down. At that second Kakashi walked into the kitchen rubbing his and while yawning and sat down just like Rye. "You know sometimes I can't tell if you're an adult Ashi" I chuckled setting the food in front for the two and grabbing an apple. After I ate the apple I got up and put my katanas on my back and my ninja pouch in my thigh. Kakashi must have went to do the same because only Rye was there when I hot back. "So how are you adjusting?" I asked sitting down. "Good I guess I had a nightmare last night but those are normal" she said looking at her food. "What was it about?" "These people were so nice to me but then it went dark and I was being laughed at and hurt" she said closing her eyes and looking down again. She eventually looked back up at me and smiled. "But i'll be fine you have nothing to worry about!" She said smiling. "Well go get dressed, we're going to go meet up with Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Shikamaru and his squad ok?" "Yeah" she said smiling and running off.

On our way out the door we saw Shikamaru under the tree asleep. I slowly Walked up to him and then hit him I n the head with my book. "Idiot don't just talk asleep so unguarded!" I said as he got up rubbing his head. "I was just napping tsk what a drag" Rye was laughing her ass off. "Who's the kid?" "This is Rye she is my responsibility until an issue is resolved" I said in a serious tone signaling for him to drop the subject. He understood and suggested we get going.

When we arrived everyone was already there. I'm a Hatake I have to be late, and well its Shikamaru. "YOURE LATE!" Naruto yelled jumping up. "A black cat crossed out path so we had to take the long way" i said sliding into the booth. I could she Kakashi  smirk under his mask. As we ate we talked and just had fun. I smiled at my food. Everyone was so happy. "Hey Yoko can we go outside?" Rye whispered to me. "Hey we'll be right back" I said as me and Rye walked outside. We sat down on a bench and sat in silence. I've only known Rye for a good 3 days I think but she appreciates silence as much as me. We looked at all the lights and people passing by. We both got up and I started to walk away when Shikamaru walked out if the restaurant. "Can I come?" He asked. I looked down at Rye and she just nodded. "Yeah" I said and he followed next to me. We went to the book store first and I got Rye a few books. Shikamaru laughed at how much she looked up to me. After going to a few other places and getting different snacks Rye wanted to try we eventually walked back to my house and we said bye to Shikamaru. Once we got inside Kakashi was sitting on the couch reading a book. "Waddup" I said and he just nodded in acknowledgement. I smiled and me and Rye went to my/ her room I guess. "You Known Shikamaru is really nice" she said leaping up on her/ MY bed. I smiled "He really is isn't he" I chuckled. "What's so funny?" "Well with him saying what a drag and trouble some women you don't seem to notice how nice he is do you?" She chuckled and started getting ready for bed. As she got into bed I left turning off the light. I went to the couch and tried to sleep but I Couldnt. My mind just wouldn't shut up, from how great Shikamaru was, to Rye, to how happy I am. I've never really been so happy even though I wish I could see my squad more. I poofed outside and went to walk of my thoughts. I walked to my tree. The tree. Sure to most people it was just a tree but I come here more than anywhere else. I sit underneath this tree and think. I guess it has a very spiritual meaning. As I sat down and began to relax I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Can I join" I recognized the voice instantly. "Sure" I whispered and he sat down quietly. I slowly started to fall more and more asleep and fell on his shoulder. I felt my body move and him murmur 'Trouble some woman' I smiled as he carried me back home. I was genuinely exhausted and didn't wanna move. Kakashi opened the door for him and I was layed on what I guess was Kakashi's bed. I finally fall fast asleep as I feel blankets cover me.