~CHAPTER 30~

"I go out of my way to
Make others feel
Special because I
Know how it feels to
Feel worthless."
_____________________
Song name: wonder
Artist (s): Shawn Mendez

"Not again!" Rocco groaned as he threw his control on the couch while I laughed my butt out, picking up another sour cream and onion-flavoured chip, and munching on its heavenly goodness

"How do you always beat us, Ari?" Samuel asked, slouching on his chair in defeat while huffing.

Right now, we are playing Call of Duty on the PS5, and I am winning every single game to even exist today against the boys, completely roasting them while they were sulking and sitting on the couch or chairs like absolute children. And to think that they are in the Mafia.

"I'll play. Let's see how much of a loser you are!" Troy said, seating beside me with a controller. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. 

How the hell am I a loser?

Let's see how much of a loser he is.

Game on.

We started the game with us on either side with the bots. We ran around the map and shot each other's bots or each other. He was actually good.  I died around 6 times while he did 7. We continued shooting until I unlocked some extra weapons and began using them which entirely destroyed his team. Looking at the leaderboard, I could see that my team was 50 points winning from theirs which was not that much of a difference.

After ten minutes of a hardship and intense game, I had won by ten points. Putting my hand out and I went for a handshake to which he hesitantly agreed. We awkwardly did that until River coughed and said that he wanted to play with me. I nodded and started to play again with the boys, them losing again while I was beating them without mercy, smirking.

"Can we win at least once?" Alexander asked as Alessandro nodded in agreement as I pretended to think, completely ignoring the pleading looks that they both had plastered on their faces. 

"Nope!" I said while placing the controller on the table. I shrieked when I was thrown on Alessio's shoulder while the twins – Alexander and Alessandro – followed him with a glint in their eyes.

Alessio dropped me on the couch in the living room as all three of them started tickling making me laugh out loud. "St-stop!" I said, tears streaming down my face in laughter as they shook their head. "Not until you let us win," he said. 

"Ne-never!" I said, acting too stubborn for my own good.

This will be the death of me. Quite Literally

"Suit yourself," Alessandro said as they started to tickle me harder making me laugh harder knowing there is only one option left.

I kicked Alessandro's jewel as he doubled in pain, groaning while Alessio and Alexander stopped tickling me and unconsciously protected their thing as well.