~CHAPTER 52~

"I break my own heart by
expecting people to be as
attached to me as I am to
Them."

- Unknown.

After we finished our break stop, we decided to continue the journey

After we finished our break stop, we decided to continue the journey. This time, Nick and Weston were seated in the front as Weston was driving while Alex, Sandro, Sam, and I were seated at the back, me being at the last row of the seats with Sam as 'he didn't want me to be lonely.'

His words not mine. Not like I really minded it though.

But, at the moment, I am really annoyed as Sandro and Samuel came up with another agreement to fight over.

"No, it's called Soccer," Alessandro argued.

"No, you dumbass. It is called football," Samuel argues back.

Here we go again.

"We call it soccer. Football is not it."

"You fucking idiot. Soccer makes no sense. It is called 'football' for a reason. You play it with your foot, not yoursentire body."

For once, Samuel is saying something smart.

"But soccer is the word!"

That doesn't even begin to make sense.

"Ari, please help me," Samuel asked as Alessandro turned to me, his expression screaming that he wanted my opinion as well.

And this is the part whose side I have to take.

"To be fair Sam, soccer was made by Britain in the 19th century, but I feel like football makes more sense, doesn't it Sandro? Because it is a game played mostly by foot," I explained as if they were children, which they probably were.

"Yeah," he said, thinking about it for a while.

Thank the freaking lord.

We stayed silent for a few seconds before Sam looked from the window and back to me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"You know," he began with a playful grin, "we might have settled the soccer-football debate, but there's one thing I'm curious about."

I raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "And what might that be?"

He leaned forward, his voice conspiratorial. "Which side are you on in the great 'Pineapple on Pizza' debate?"

Alexander and Alessandro looked at me with seriousness filled with their eyes, like the topic could determine the relationship between me and them. Apparently, the pineapple-on-pizza debate was notorious for igniting fiery discussions which, I guess was true.

I pondered for a moment, feigning contemplation, before shrugging. "Well, I am leaning more towards pineapple, not on pizza, but I honestly don't mind either. I only want a good pizza."