~C H A P T E R F O U R T Y - T W O~

"You are strong enough
To face it all,
Even if
It doesn't feel like it
Right now"

-Unknown

_________________________________

"ARIANA!" I heard Alexander shout

"WHAT?" I called back but received no answer.

This b-word.

"WHAT ALEX?"

Ok, now, this guy defiantly wants to die in my hands.

I opened the door and stormed around this huge mansion before finding him in the living room, sitting on the couch and sitting there like he owned the world, smirking a stupid and ugly smirk.

And I only thought parents did that.

I ran and jumped in him making him let out a gruff sound before I started the punch the heck out of him. "Idiot! Why on Earth did you do that?"

"Because I wanted to annoy you. Clearly, it worked like a charm!" Alex muttered as I let him go and crossed my arms, sitting on the position opposite of him, processing what he just told me.

"Really?"

"Really."

Okay, I have had it now.

I stood up and straightened out my shirt making him confused as well. I then took my house slippers and ran to him before hitting him harshly – but not too harshly – making him groan in pain.

"How *hit* dare *hit* you *hit* call *hit* me *hit* from *hit* the *hit* comforts *hit* of *hit* my *hit* room?!"

"S-sorry. I promise I won't do it again Ariana. Please let me go!" He pleaded.

I sighed.

I guess I can be nice for once.

"Fine." I blew the hair that had fallen from my messy bun before sitting down beside him since I was lazy to go back to the comforts of my lovely bedroom.

"By the way... Zoe has called you outside as she wanted to talk to you about something. Sounded kinda serious to be honest." He called out as I stood up from the couch.

"Then why did you say that you called me for no reason?"

"Because why not?"

That's it.

I took out my slippers again and this time threw at him making him laugh and shield his face from the impact. Luckily, I hit on his nose before he could fully cover his face fully for protection.