~CHAPTER 40~

"Flowers grow
Out of dark
Moments"
_________________________
WARNING: Mention of r@pe
If triggered or uncomfortable , skip to the conclusion at the AN

⚠️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️

"Where do we start?"

I questioned, looking at him with so much hatred filling in me, I could even feel it in my dark blue orbs – don't ask me how. I was simply angry at him.

No... I was infuriated.

"Oh... How about the time that you took advantage of ten girls as well as three boys? The very case that you were found innocent due to the amount of money your asshole of a father paid to the lawyer handling the case. How you just easily ruin the lives of thirteen people all because you wanted to complete your needs. ADMIT IT! YOU DID IT DIDN'T YOU!" I said, shouting the last part, pressing my feet harder to his neck, though not enough to choke him.

I need this bastard alive for the police.

"Y-yes," Travis replied, groaning in pain.

"Let's also talk about the fact that your real name is actually Thomas Santiago, son of Jonas Santiago. You moved here because you wanted to be unknown, thinking no one would know about your sins but I do," I menacingly stated, making him groan again.

"And finally, let's talk about how I was your next victim. But you had different plans for me," I told him, removing my leg and kicking him in his stomach.

"What plans Ariana?"

I turned my head around to see the furious faces of Alexander, Samuel, and Alessandro. To my surprise, I also saw Jane, Em, Xavier, James and Theodore standing in the corner, watching everything unfold in slight surprise.

"Ok... I'll tell you what the plan was," I spoke up, looking back at Thomas with a glare.

"The Kingston are the richest people in New York and most probably the entirety of America. This guy wanted to make me pregnant. He thought that Dad would most probably marry me off to him so he could save Kingston's name. So, all the money than would have gone to this greedy son of a bitch even though he is already bloody rich," I sneered. By the time he slowly got up, holding the wall for support.

Jane walked up to him and punched him square on the nose. "You, ugly, stupid, disgusting bitch! I knew I always hated you!"

I got a text from Weston and smirked when I read it before forcefully dragging Thomas out of the house. Being three in the morning, most people had left or were passed out.

When I exited the house, I saw three police cars parked in front of the mansion and shoved Thomas towards one of the policemen. He subtly nodded to me to which I nodded back.