~CHAPTER 5~

"The clouds wept when
My heart sang a song
Of sorrow"
-Sonya Watson
___________________
Song: Memories
Artist(s): Maroon 5

"The clouds wept when My heart sang a song Of sorrow"-Sonya Watson___________________Song: MemoriesArtist(s): Maroon 5

I packed the last of my clothes before looking back at my now-empty room. It was my favorite part of the house. Mum and I had many movie marathons, and sleepovers, and dress-ups, even though I hated that part. But it made my mom happy.

My room also was the safe haven for when I used to cry and spend alone time to think about life and I was going to miss it.

Since we were moving quite a distance from here, I would also be moving schools which I am not mad about. I told my friends about it and they didn't even feel sad about the departure. On the contrary, they felt really happy. I could see it. 

It hurt, I admit. But I also knew that my friends didn't really act like how friends should. I always felt left out and felt they were toxic. Yet, I didn't leave because I didn't want to be alone again. But now, I won't even bother contacting them.

Not like I deserved one anyway. 

I sighed looking at it one last time before heading out and going towards the empty living room.

" Are you done getting ready?" Mom asked me. I just simply hummed and continued to look at the house. Today marks the day when there are two days remaining for the wedding.

It also marks the day when we are moving to our new house. Not home, but house. They are completely different things. 

My question is, why are we even moving before Mom and Sebastian have been married?

Isn't it too fast?

But since when did things in my life even make sense?

Anyway, when we finally move in, I  immediately have to leave with Mom to sort out the wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, and the wedding cake. The venue, food, flowers, and everything else had already been done.

This would be boring.

The things I do for Mom.

After looking at my house one last time, I went to Mom and helped her put the boxes and suitcases in the car. There were at least twenty boxes and five suitcases because my mom had many kitchen appliances.

Why? Because apparently, Those appliances are not as good as hers. They have a very sentimental value

Her words, not mine.

Sometimes I really do wonder who the child here is.

I went and picked one more box which has my PS5 and games like Just Dance, Minecraft, Call Of Duty, FIFA 25, and Need For Speed. I love playing video games. Especially the shooting onse and Minecraft.