~CHAPTER 53~

"I laugh with many
But don't trust any"
-Unknown
_________________________

"I laugh with manyBut don't trust any"-Unknown _________________________

The next day, I was rather rudely woken up by Atlas. The guy pushed me off my bed at 5.30 in the dang morning.

Now, how on earth did Atlas - who says waking up at 10.30 is early - even wake up this early?

I have absolutely no freaking idea.

"Rise and shine Ariana!" He said, grinning so big that I thought he would break his jaw. I just grumbled, getting up from the floor before throwing all my pillows at him at once. He fell down due to the impact and groaned in pain.

"Maybe not rise and shine," He mumbled, getting up and putting all the pillows before continuing to grin at me so wide. "Today is prank day so come and get up!"

Now that woke me up.

"Who do you want to get your revenge on?" I asked, starting to make my bed whilst still listening to him. One thing about Atlas is that he will only prank people he wanted to get his revenge on.

"Alessio, River and Samuel. A few months ago, they decided that dying my hair bright pink and embarrising me in front of my friends was a good idea. Luckily, my hairdresser was able to get that to the rightful colour again," he said.

"Really? Wow," I mumbled.

Actually, you know what? I really want to go back to sleep again.

"I know right! They even thought it was a good idea to steal my chocolate and cookies!"

I gasped. Now, that is a true crime like that.

Actually, I want to stay awake.

"Exactly! So, from that day, I swore to take my revenge and what better day better than today right? Now, come on partner in crime, I'll wait for you outside," he said before exiting the room.

Dang right he should get his revenge!

I respect him for keeping it that long. Especially since they stole his food. No one does that! It is crime.

I quickly got ready and headed outside my room to see Atlas with all the goodies. I smirked evilly and said, "Let's get them."

He smirked back and put his hand for a fist bump which I replied.

Karma is coming to you peasants!

***

It was not eight o'clock in the morning. We have video cameras everywhere in their room and now it was time for the big finale. The revenge was located in the bathroom and in the kitchen. At this point, nearly everyone had woken up, so we were all waiting for the show to begin, only, they didn't know about it.

"AAHHH!!" I hear a shout from Samuel making me stifle my laughter as he came running down, with his hair neon pink.

Weston, who had been, holding his hand on the gun, let go of it and said, "Next time, scream for a more serious reason Samuel."