~CHAPTER 18~

"You either die a hero,
Or live enough to watch yourself
Become a villain"
-Unknown
_________________________
Song name: Bones
Artist(s): Imagine dragons

"You either die a hero,Or live enough to watch yourselfBecome a villain"-Unknown_________________________Song name: BonesArtist(s): Imagine dragons

"Class, I forgot to mention something," Mr.Davis stated as we all turned to look at him.

"I forgot to mention that whoever is sitting next to you will be your partner for the entire year. This includes projects, experiments etcetera," he continued as we all groaned or cheered in excitement. I slowly turned my head towards Theodore as he did the same thing.

Truck you fate!

I scowled at him and went back to what I was originally doing before Mr.Davis mentioned this horrid news. I could just feel him smirking.

"Now who is the Pr, In, C, Es, S?" He whispered to me, mocking me.

He fudging mocked me!

He didn't just do that...

"What you said, was just Cr In Ge," I whispered back, now my own smirk forming.

"But you said the same sentence first," he whispered-shouted, sounding displeased that I had a comeback.

"But you didn't have a comeback, did you now?" I whispered back. He just huffed like a child and went back to writing notes.

"Ariana, please list the first ten elements of the periodic table," Mr.Davis said and I could just tell Theodore was smiling, thinking that I didn't know and now I would be embarrassed.

Back to the question, is this fifth grade?

"Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, Beryllium, Boron, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Fluorine, and Neon," I answered him.

"Good job Ariana," Mr.Davis praised me as I heard Theodore sigh in defeat.

Hah! One point for me!

***

The bell rang, indicating that it was now lunch. I and Theodore went to my lunch table where Jane, Emily, James, and Xavier were seated.

"How was chemistry with Theodore?" Emily asked me as I took out my Mac and Cheese.

"It was terrible Em! Theodore tries stealing my comeback. Like, how can he do that?" I replied to her question.

"That 'he' is right here. Besides, I thought you didn't have a comeback for the comeback that I used," he argued.

"I have a comeback for everything," I argued back sassily.

"That's stupid," He commented.

"It's not!" I countered.

"Is too."