BONUS CHAPTER

HELLO PPL! PLS ENJOY THIS :) 

AND COMMENT AS IT MAKES MY DAY <3
______________________________________________________________________________)

Samuel and Ariana stood near the window and glanced outside. The heavy rain was pattering against the ground but no lightning or thunder was present. Only the small water droplets.

"Damn," Samuel said. "The one time we have time to spend together and play, New York decided it was a good idea to rain.

"Yeah," Ariana nodded. However, suddenly, a brilliant idea popped up in her mind. "What if we play in the rain instead of moping in here?"

Samuel nodded enthusiastically, his eyes lighting up in excitement. "Yeah, why not? We haven't done that in ages. Let's go."

They both removed their socks and headed outside. Ariana giggled the minute their skin was met with the cooling droplets of water. The ground was wet and muddy, but that didn't stop them from running around in the rain.

"This feels amazing," Ariana sighed in content. "Doesn't it Sa–"

She felt a splash of water hit her. In the midst of the rain, Samuel decided it was a good idea to jump in a puddle and splash more water on her face with a mischievous smile on his face. She shrieked in surprise, then retaliated by splashing water back at him.

"Oh, you are so one Aria." He took a bucket that had collected water and splashed it on her making her squeal.

They played games, racing each other through the rain and trying to dodge the splashes of water they were throwing at each other.

At one point, Samuel slipped and fell into a particularly big puddle, getting completely soaked. Ariana couldn't help but burst into laughter at the sight of him covered in mud after she realised he wasn't injured.

He tried to get up but immediately slipped and fell down again making Ariana laugh harder than she previously did.

"Oh, come on!" Samuel groaned. "At least help me!"

Ariana didn't stop laughing for another two minutes before she held her hand out. He grabbed it and pulled her down making her fall as well.

"SAMUEL!" Ariana screeched. Now it was Samuel's turn to laugh. After a minute, Ariana also fell into a fit of giggling.

"I-I love this," Ariana laughed out.

"Me too!" Samuel slowly started to calm down. "Thank god you suggested this."

"SAMUEL AND ARIANA, COME BACK HERE" The siblings' eyes widened in fear as they quickly got up at the sound of Zoe's voice.

"GOOD JOB," They hear a smack. "I MEAN LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER!"

"Crap," They simultaneously said but giggled.

***

"Are you ready to lose Sandro?" Ariana said, putting on her helmet for the go-cart race.

"Why the hell am I losing?" Alessandro raised an eyebrow. "I am going to win."

Ariana laughed, tightening the strap of her helmet. "You keep saying that, but the last three times I've beaten you. I'm just faster."

"Luck was on your side, that's all," Alessandro replied, his voice filled with mock arrogance. "I won twice. Besides, this time, I've got a plan."

"Oh, you have a plan, do you?" Ariana teased, stepping into her go-kart and adjusting her seat. "What's the plan? Drive faster?"

"Exactly," Alessandro said with a wink. "Watch and learn, sis."

"Wow, I am so scared," Ariana fake shivered.