~CHAPTER 26~

"Tears are words
The heart can't
Say"
_______________________________
Song name: Count On Me
Artist(s): Bruno Mars

"Ari, please come to my office now," Weston said as soon as I came from school

"Ari, please come to my office now," Weston said as soon as I came from school. I looked at Preston who just shrugged in response, not saying anything as well. Well, hello to you too brother.

I nervously went upstairs, thinking about anything that I may have done in the past 24 hours. Nothing other than what I said to Catrina though she is the one to start it. I reached the pitch-black painted door and shakily took a breath out. I knocked on the door and heard a 'come in' so I opened it and saw Weston looking at some papers while signing them as well. I sighed and took a seat then looked at Weston, waiting for him to look at me.

At last, he looked at me, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath – as if preparing for something – before saying, "How was school Ari?" I just looked at him, baffled. He never, and I mean never, called me all the way to his office just to ask how school was.

 Quietly cleared my throat before saying, "It was good. How was your day?" 

Weston hummed at my response before replying, "It was good as well."

There was silence before I decided to be a brave girl and break it. "Why did you actually call me here, in your office?" I asked, wanting to get straight to the point. 

Weston sighed, and took a sip of water from his glass, before saying, "Are you fine?" My head shot up from my lap – where I was looking – and stared at him, shock most probably written all over my face. 

"What do you mean? Of course, I am!" I said defensively. He just looked at me as if saying 'Are you serious' which made me nod dumbly mumbling, "I am fine, just fine, nothing wrong." As is I was trying to convince myself more than the person in front of me.

He just continued to look at me before slowly nodding. "You can tell me anything you know that?" he asked – and to my surprise – in a soft voice. I nodded and said, "Of course, but why did you ask all of a sudden?" He sighed before saying, "I-em- after youR... past, I know that you might be suffering. I just wanted to know." I smiled and said, "I'll tell you when I am comfortable." He looked at me and asked – well more like said, "So, that means you are not alright." I didn't say anything which gave him the answer. I simply looked down at my lap as if it is the most important thing in the world. I heard a sigh, again, before I felt a presence in front of me as Weston put his hand under my chin making me slightly flinch, on extinct, but I soon leaned into the warm, my eyes reaching to his soft electric blue eyes, somewhat similar to mine.

"I know you are not fine Ana, but please come to me or any of your trusted persons when you feel down or comfortable to tell," he softly spoke as I tear fell from my eye and I hugged Weston tightly as I felt him stiffen but relaxing instantly, hugging me back. "Thank you, Wes," I whispered as I felt his hug tighten into a protective one. I sighed in contentment as closed my eyes to feel the warmth of the hug.