~CHAPTER 35~

"I'd rather be physically
Hurt than emotionally
Because you can put
A band-aid on your
Finger, but you can't
Put one on your heart"

- Uknown

I exited Weston's office just as Preston was about to come in

I exited Weston's office just as Preston was about to come in. He looked confused as to why I was here so I just responded before he could ask, "I needed help for some AP Maths homework, so he offered me to help."

Preston smiled and nodded and just as he was about to enter, I asked, "Hey Preston, what is your middle name?"

"Elijah. Why are you asking?" Preston asked. "Well since someone-" I glared at Nick's office where he was working, "- was making fun of your nickname, I am giving you a new one. How about Lijah or Eli?" I asked. 

He chuckled and said, "I like it. Now I have to go before Weston kills me," he said and rushed inside. I laughed before heading to my room and going to my phone.

I opened my chats and started to text Travis. It has been eight days since we met, and we have gotten really close in those days. I now barely spend time with the others because of this. I do miss the idiots a lot and try to stay in contact, but it doesn't happen sometimes and needs to be done.

Me:

Hey Travis! What are you doing?

Travis:

Hey Ari! Nothing, I was just planning to ask you about something.

Me:

Sure! What do you need?

Travis:

There was this new café that opened up. Wanna go there for hanging out?

Me:

Let me check with my brother.

"Hey, Weston?" I asked as I entered the dining room, knowing that he was about to leave for a meeting. 

"What is it?" He sighed as he turned to me.

"Can I go out with Travis?" I asked hopefully. He thought for a minute before agreeing. I smiled and thanked him before heading to my room.

Me:

My brother said yes! Text the address. I'll be there in 15.

Since I was already wearing a nice pair of shirts and pants, I simply put on some vans before packing my small black leather back and going to Kate, my motorbike.

I wore my sunglasses and opened the phone to see he had texted the address and after looking at it and mentally memorising the route, I headed towards the café.