~CHAPTER 50~

"Sometimes, all you can do
is lie in bed and hope to
fall asleep before you
fall apart"
_____________________

PLS READ A/N AT THE END!!

It's been a week since the incident happened at school

It's been a week since the incident happened at school. Ever since then, all my brothers, parents, friends, and I have been on edge. The school isn't going to open till next week due to damage done. And now I am finishing up a sketch that took me nearly 3 days to do. I sighed, taking off my headphones and heading out of the room.

I looked at the calendar and saw the date, 20th September 2025.

As I walked through the house, I could hear snippets of conversation coming from the living room. It was my parents and 2 eldest brothers who were discussing business and security measures, all that boring stuff.

I made my way to the kitchen, finding the rest of my brothers chatting and fighting like any normal day. I sighed and smiled, (which I hadn't done for a while) leaning against the wall, watching in amusement.

Alexander noticed me and dragged me inside making me yelp in surprise. "How's the special sketch coming around Ariana?"

I shrugged, mustering up a smile. "It's almost done. Just need to add some finishing touching.

"I can't wait to see it," Alessandro chimed in, giving me a grin.

"Thanks," I replied softly.

We suddenly heard a cracking noise and immediately turned around towards the source. At that moment, Christian had an egg all over his face and Samuel was laughing very hard.

"You look like you lost a fierce egg battle which does not look good on your ego Christian," Samuel teased between laughs. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle, heading towards the corner of the room. I took out my phone and sneakily started recording.

"Don't worry bro. You'll get your revenge soon," I called out playfully.

He glanced at me before giving me a mischievous smile. "Oh, you bet I will.' He then took another egg and smashed it on Samuel.

"FOOD FIGHT IS O—"

"NO FOOD FIGHT. Stop wasting food. Clean yourself up and have a pillow fight instead. I will take care of brunch along with Alexander," I said.

Alexander whined childishly. "Why not Alessandro?"

I smirked. "Because you are the only one, other than Weston, to know how to cook. Now, get going. Later, I'll teach everyone else to cook."

"Fine." He grumbled. All the rest already ran and started preparing for the pillow fight that was about to commence. I only shook my head and took some ingredients to make frittata before preheating the oven. Usually, when I make food, I like to make different cultural food. The other day, I made Indian. Today, I am making Italian which is good because my dad and brothers are all part Italian.