-W E L C O M E-

~DESCRIPTION~

Will Ariana cope with new changes or will she completely break?

***
  16 year old Ariana has never had an easy life. Coping with depression at a young age when she didn't even know what it meant was definitely not on her bucket list.

So when her mother announces that she is getting remarried, Ariana has to learn to accept her new father and six brothers, who have their own dark secrets, whilst carrying her own.

Follow Ariana as she copes with unknown emotions that she hasn't felt in years.

Will she accept...

Her new life?

~WARNINGS~
This is strictly for ages 16 and above. If you are below 16, but still want to read,  go ahead but you can't say I didn't warn you. This book may have lines inspired by other stories. If there is a similar story to this, then it is a complete coincidence since I despise plagiarism. When other languages will/might be used, it will be from Google Translate. If you know this language, please correct it.

~CAUTIONS~
Contains Self-harm, Depression, Anxiety, Abuse, Violence, rape, underage drinking, drugs. Also contains cussing/swear words.

If ANY of these listed above triggers you a lot, pls stop reading at this moment.

In case, you may still read it, When you see '!!!' Sign, skip the part until you see it again.

Eg

!!
Blah
Blah
You get the point
!!

~COPYRIGHTS~

Copyright © 2022 by Ojasvi

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except as permitted by Australian copyright law.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

P.S: If you do, I'll simply end you in your sleep:)

PSS. And note that I have only published this book on Wattpad. If you see this story on any other website, please contact me immediately.

Start Date: 22/April/2022 
Finish Date: 30/January/2024
Total Word Count (not including bonus):

Editing Start: 30/January/2024

Editing End:

The characters will be posted in the next part. Cya lads.

Jas