~CHAPTER 3~

"All the dreams I feel are
Nightmares and those nightmares
Are the ones I live"
-Keanu Reeves
______________________________
Song: Hall Of Fame
Artist(s): The script.

"All the dreams I feel are  Nightmares and those nightmares  Are the ones I live"-Keanu Reeves ______________________________Song: Hall Of FameArtist(s): The script

I woke up with my head pounding like I had had a hangover though I had never drunk since I was only 8. I looked around the room and saw that it was pitch dark, cold, and dusty.

I tried to move around but it was useless due to the fact my hand was bound behind the chair and my legs tied together.

I tried to scream but it came out muffled as there was a rag tied around my mouth.

The last thing I remember was going out with Mom and Dad to the hospital then something covering my mouth and everything turning black.

I started thrashing around in the chair for ten minutes until I gave up and accepted the fact.

The fact that I was kidnapped.

And then... I saw him.

**

I woke up in cold sweats and immediately felt a panic attack coming in full swing. I felt the room closing in on me and I suddenly forgot how to breathe my breathing came out like pants as if I had just finished running a mile. I then faintly heard the headroom door open. Through my blurred vision, I saw Mom.

She saw my state and immediately came rushing to me and started hugging me.

"Honey, listen to my heartbeat," She whispered and I did as I was told. Eventually, started to calm down.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked after I had fully calmed down. My therapist, Amy, had mentioned that after a nightmare, I should confide in someone so I slowly nodded.

"W-when I w-woke up after g-getting k-kidnapped," I whispered to her. I could feel her hug tighten protectively.

"Mama bear," I said, trying to lighten the mood. Luckily, it worked as she smiled at me.

Suddenly, the atmosphere turned a bit serious as she pulled away from the hug and looked at me apologetically.

"Ari, I am so sorry for not talking about this earlier to you. Now I know an apology is not going to help anything but I just wanted you to know," Mom said.

I smiled at Mom before saying, "It's all good Mom. I would do anything for you to be happy. Even if it means overcoming my fear," I said. Mom smiles at me, pulling me into another hug.

Please don't leave me like him, Mom.

"Enough of sappy things. Now that you have slept for the entire day, it is time to get ready for dinner," she said and I groaned. I hate going to fancy dinners.