Christmas Oneshot Announcement!

Hey, everyone! Simp/Mugi here!

Today's Christmas where I live, so I'm going to be posting a Christmas oneshot soon! Unfortunately, it won't be posted here. It'll be in my Komahina//Hinakoma oneshot book, so look out there for the post!

"But I'm only here for Saiouma. Why does this concern me?"

Wonderful question! The oneshot takes place in the universe of "You're Perfect for Me" and there's quite a bit of Saiouma content in the story! The reason it isn't in this book is because I'd like it to only have chapters relevant to the timeline (aka major events) with as little distractions as possible. I'm going to consider the oneshot canon in this little story universe, but I don't consider it major enough to be a chapter. Besides, the main ship is Komahina, so I don't feel like it belongs in a Saiouma book. If you're okay with that, you're welcome to read!

"Why is Kaede in the oneshot?"

Another great question! As said in the story, Kaede returns over Winter Break. The oneshot takes place on Christmas Eve, so Kaede would be back by then.

"Before I read, what kind of story is this?"

It's a fluff oneshot with slight hurt/comfort. The side ships are Saiouma, Soniaki, and Fuyupeko!

If there are any more questions, feel free to ask! I hope everyone's enjoying their day! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!