Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Super Rescue (6)

Today is a very extraordinary day for the S city base. Rows of armed vehicles drove into the gate of the base. There was a group of people waiting there.

The car door opened, and Gu Bin stepped on the dark green military boots to get out of the car, and found that there were new faces all around, and the aura on his body fluctuated deeply and sharply.

Xiao Jiu followed closely beside Gu Bin and said to Gu Bin: "This time, if there is no accident, the male protagonist will make a great contribution, and his reputation among the bases will reach a new height. I'm about to come to you to count his revenge behind the plot."

Gu Bin nodded indifferently: "Let him let the horse come over, my Jin Yan is not a vegetarian."

Xiao Jiu was anxious: "I didn't mean that . You are the villain, so you have to let him take revenge." Seeing Gu Bin's smile, "I'll just listen to you quietly", Xiao Jiu quit, with a "pop" Angrily disappeared into the air: "Hmph, bad Kubin, I'll ignore you again!"

Gu Bin laughed, shook his head and followed the base team.

The person in charge of S City had been waiting there for a long time, and seeing Gu Bin and the others laughed their teeth blindly: "Welcome everyone from the S City Base!" Seeing Ren Hao, Gu Bin and others, his eyes suddenly lit up: " This is Mr. Ren Hao and Mr. Gu Bin from your base, right?" The

heart is itchy, the people in their base have long been envious of the abilities of these two people, and they are envious and jealous of the H city base who found the treasure. .

L City, the big base, and some scattered medium-sized bases also sent ability users to gather together. Among them, the pair of dragon and phoenix twins in S City are the most eye-catching. Gu Bin couldn't help but look at them carefully. He was curious. They all look exactly the same. Who is the elder brother and who is the elder sister?

A chill rose from behind, Gu Bin couldn't help shaking, and inadvertently caught a glimpse of Ren Hao's iceberg face beside him.

Who messed with the male lead again?

The large army slowly drove deep into the mountains and entered the black stone cave tunnel. The stone road was deep, and it went all the way forward. Everyone rode forward slowly, not daring to relax their vigilance. A giant insect suddenly sprang from the corner and attacked the convoy. Li Xiaoluo shot out a fireball, smashing the giant insect away, and several other abilities immediately formed a circle to surround and solve the problem.

"Ah!" There was a sudden noise from the car, and several giant insects sprang out from the corner at some point, making angry insect sounds, and slammed into their glass windows fiercely, and the glass windows appeared cobweb-like cracks. "What's going on? The people who came to investigate didn't find so many Zerg!" The people at the H city base were furious.

Gu Bin's fingers caught fire and attacked the giant insect. With so many strong bases, it is not a problem to solve these giant insects, but the abnormal changes in the cave still cast a shadow on their journey ahead, and the atmosphere of the team has become a little dignified.

After some discussion, everyone decided to speed up the advance. The dragon and phoenix tires in S City, who had been paying more attention to Gu Bin before, held hands and sat on the roof with their eyes closed.

Gu Bin looked over curiously, this is...? Ren Hao explained in a timely manner: "The twins' ability is the wind element. Together, they can form a wind element field and make our team faster." The