Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Two Mary Sues (End)

The wedding of King Yongle and Princess Jingyang will be held soon.

What made everyone's tongue slammed was that this time, in addition to the royal relatives who were all blind, there was also a heavyweight guest - Emperor Xiao. Emperor Xiao decided to personally serve as the wedding ceremony of the two of them. the high hall. After all, in his heart, Gu Bin, he grew up with him, is his own child, who can have this qualification except him?

The lord of a country will end in person, and I am afraid that the whole world will not have this honor.

Gu Bin was riding on the back of a horse, dressed in elegant red, with a little red cinnabar mole between his eyebrows, which was dazzling, as if all the brilliance in the world was gathered on this person.

The sun shone on his handsome face, and he stared at the people who were watching and welcoming his relatives.

An old man in the crowd, leaning on a cane, sighed with emotion: "Little fairy, really a little fairy!" Another superstitious person who firmly believed that King Yongle was the reincarnation of a fairy.

The female relatives looked at Gu Bin with bright eyes, and then they hated and regretted-why didn't they give birth ten years earlier! No matter how good it is, it is also imperial.

Emperor Xiao was very happy behind him and laughed loudly: "Look, look, it's worthy of my son!" Chief Liang, who was on the side, was ashamed, Your Majesty, ride your horse and take it easy. Let's follow, don't let the assassins disappear when the time comes, but they fell by themselves.

"Jingyang," Gu Bin gently reached out to take her, and the two came to the lobby.

"One bow to the high hall!"

Emperor Xiao sat on the high platform with the tablets of General Ye and Mrs. Ye placed beside him. His eyes were relaxed and happy, and anyone could see his good mood.

What does it feel like to have your beloved son and your beloved daughter get married? This is how Emperor Xiao feels now! After the joy and complex feelings in his heart were over, he was deeply relieved and looked at Gu Bin kindly.

"Two thanks to the high hall!"

Jing Yang glanced through the thick red hijab, and thought he was still in a dream. Hong Ling pulled slightly, then came back to her senses, and knelt down slowly.

"Husband and wife worship each other."

"Send to the bridal chamber!"

The heart that Wei Wei was holding gradually fell, Gu Bin let out a sigh of relief, and looked at the newly-baked husband beside him with a hint of tenderness.

He finally fulfilled his promise to protect him in this life.

Gu Bin led Jing Yang slowly into the bridal chamber.

Jingyang was sitting on the bed with his soft and pleasant voice in his ears: "Wait for me here."

Jingyang sat obediently, mixed with all kinds of complicated emotions, both ecstasy and excitement, and the unrealistic dream of a big dream. Sense: Did he really marry the person he likes as a man?

In fact, there was still a faint doubt in his heart, and he didn't want to give up if he didn't ask clearly.

After Gu Bin drank a few glasses of wine, he hurriedly dismissed the guests and returned to the backyard. The moment he took off the red hijab for Jing Yang, his face froze for a moment.

Jing Yang, who had regained his man's body, no longer applied grease or powder, but it became increasingly difficult for people to take their eyes off. His eyebrows and eyes were picturesque, his jet-black eyes were moist, and his features were extremely beautiful, revealing an indescribable sense of delicacy and splendor. He saw Gu Bin's eyes lit up for a moment, flashing with affection.