Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Who is your little prince (5)

The official Weibo of "Star Bump Pang Pang": [This week's bump show will meet you soon! Cast your key vote for idols! At eight o'clock tonight, the sweet orange video is waiting for you. 】

A bunch of diving fans suddenly exploded underneath: 【My God! Is it about to start? Wait here, I'll go right back and ask for support! ! 】

【I'm going, I'm going too! ]

As early as the official blog announced that Xue Lin and Gu Bin were selected as guests this time, fans were torn apart: "What? Gu Bao (A Lin) is actually going to be on the show with that annoying guy?"

They began to worry again . : "No, what if they hack Gu Bao (A Lin) when the show starts?" So they all held their breath and called friends and exchanged friends in the post bar early, deciding that when the show was broadcast, they had to pick out the other party's. Thorn, try to spray the other party first and can't lift his head!

After the advertisement, the first thing that catches the eye is a pair of suffocating long legs, which are tightly wrapped in slim trousers, very beautiful and delicious.

Netizen: Meow Meow Meow? !

The camera then moved up, the black-haired handsome boy frowned slightly, holding a card between his slender fingers: "Please go to room 4011, 4015... to wake up the guests of this show"

[ It's Gu Bao! ! Ahhhh, how can Gu Bao look so good today]

[Wipe off the nosebleed, I will say, who else is there besides Gu Bao with these long legs, hee hee the director has a scheming]

Xue Lin fans quickly stabilized their masters and almost gave them long legs Seduce the heart away, hum, see we will find the black spots for your idols right away, it's not good, Gu Bin has no shortcomings in real life.

As a result, under the camera, Gu Bin showed his pitiful dog eyes again...... Xue Lin fans: "......" What should I do if I can't stabilize anymore? Ahhh, this seductive bastard!

[Haha, Gu Bao is stunned]

[Don't be afraid, little prince, the girl from the stars will accompany you to lift the quilt haha]

[Maybe the above are a group of fake fans...]

The first thing that saw Gu Bin opened was Xue Lin's room, and the little fans were instantly excited and came here! Xue Lin's fans angrily watched Gu Bin play tricks on his idol, and the result...? ! ! The two people on the screen fell on the bed, their breaths entwined and ambiguous.

What kind of plot development is this? The barrage was instantly empty, and the fans looked at Xue Lin and Gu Bin in a sleepwalking manner. The little eyes when they were dating were like falling in love. Finally, the man and man walked into the same room in the hotel and left the camera outside the room with a "pop".

Passerby who eats melons: [Is it gone? ! ! I want to see the follow-up.]

[Two people living in the same room? Why not show the follow-up, protest! ! ]

Xue Lin fans: [Confused.jpg, are you still tearing it up? 】

The CP fans who entered the chaos: [嘤夤嘤, the two little brothers are a good match, let's be together]

[Please be together]

The different psychology of being aggrieved, messy, curious, etc. makes Xue Lin and Kubin fans and CP passers-by fans They voted frantically to top them.