Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Interstellar Holographic Game (3)

On Xingwang, everyone was stunned to see the sluggish killers who were beaten up on the screen.

The man who was pinching his neck by Gu Bin was so frightened that he trembled like chaff: "Brother, I was wrong, I beg for mercy!! Forgive me..." He snorted and dropped the man in disdain, stepping on the toe of his shoe. On his back, ready to humiliate him, Chi Yu quickly grabbed his wrist: "Okay, Xiu, let's go..."

Gu Bin snorted, and the long cat tail flicked. , was reluctantly pulled away.

Chi Yu covered his face, is this still the glamorous iceberg beauty I saw before?

[This sound of 'hum' just makes my heart tingle....]

[This female has already recorded it, hehe, repeat it N times every day before going to bed]

[This, this, this...how does the little male look like? thing? ! 】

Shangmo has a lot of knowledge and looks at Gu Bin's cat pupils in the game with a solemn face, sharp ears and long tail: "I didn't expect Xiu to be an S-rank male..." Xiu

's spiritual level is divided into There are four levels of ABCD. Generally, A-level is extremely rare. The legendary atavism phenomenon occurs in genes. It is the rarer S-level. The S-level male empire and federation do not add up to more than five! They are all well-served existences, and females are usually not seen at all.

The females are boiling, [S-rank male, is that true? ]

[Didn't you say that there are no more than five S-rank males in the Federation and the Empire? 】

【Xiu is actually an S-class? ]

[Yes, you see, from the ears and tail of my husband, it should be the genes of the extinct ancient earth cat beast! Or an extremely rare black cat, ah, madly sucking Xiu Xiu's beauty....]

[Shameless above, when is Xiu Xiu your husband? 】

The federal government was shocked, but the investigation found that there was no identity record of the male named Xiu in the citizen data, but the place where this mysterious male first appeared was the federal government. The people of the Federation secretly said: Trouble! Such a precious male has yet to be registered.

When a major event like the S-rank male happened, the empire naturally tracked it down immediately, and the emperor immediately gave an order to die, no matter what means were used, to turn this male into an imperial man! The imperial female son who received the news is already gearing up to prepare.

The federation was shocked by the shamelessness of the empire, and scolded: hooligan! This is the male of our Federation! !

Empire: Oh? Is there a registered civil record? No, that means everyone has a chance.

The two sides started a war of words on the star network. At the end of the game, Bruce's high school teacher stopped Gu Bin and Chi Yu suspiciously: "Why aren't you in the classroom during class time? Which class are you from?"

Gu Bin stood obediently, the hat on his sweater covering the tip With pointed ears and wet hair hanging down on the sides, he looked at the teacher innocently with big eyes.

The serious female teacher: "........"

Chi Yu: "Teacher, he accidentally fell in the bathroom, I will take him back to the dormitory to change clothes."

Teacher: "... Go, come back early."

Chi Yu and Gu Bin quickly slipped away.

In the bathroom, the white wolf leaped forward: "Haha, my uncle, I'm here to save America as a hero... eh? Where's the person?" The females onlookers in front of the screen laughed.