Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Dark Wizard (5)

The carriage drove into the capital, and there was a noise from the roadside. Ariel lifted the curtain and looked at the scene outside the car with a calm gaze.

Gu Bin tilted his head slightly: "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Ariel lowered his eyes and said, "Just a little curious."

Gu Bin was stunned, remembering Ariel's unhappy childhood in the data, and he didn't know what to say. Come to comfort, silent for a moment, and said: "In the future, you will have many opportunities, and there are many beautiful scenery in this world." After all, the male protagonist will rule the world day by day in the future. is his.

Ariel smiled. The time spent with the teacher during this time was like a beautiful dream. He hadn't thought of those painful memories for a long time.

For more than ten years, he has been despised by his parents because of his unusual appearance, and can only be abandoned in a dark corner to survive.

Because of his weird appearance, he was disgusted by his family and ordered him not to go out to be scary. The gambler's father used him as a sandbag to vent his anger when he was drunk, but his mother and brother just watched from the sidelines, and Ariel could only lick his wounds silently in dark corners in the middle of the night.

Life was too painful, and he wanted to die every time. When the academy came to recruit students, he was found to be talented in water magic. He was really ecstatic, thinking that his life could have a new beginning. Unexpectedly, my brother turned around and replaced him into the academy.

Until that night, the teacher was like a ray of sunshine in this gloomy world. He hugged his brother and looked so gentle. In the dark corner, Ariel curled up and watched them silently for a long, long time.

Every time I see Gu Bin after that, Ariel's inner beast is clamoring to break out, look at me, look at me... I can do better and better than my brother, as long as you, look I take a look.

So when his brother wanted to use him again, he finally couldn't help it and released the monster in his body -

taking away the teacher.

Gu Bin looked at Ariel quietly, Ariel couldn't bear his gaze, the nails behind his back cut out claw marks on the cushion, but he still smiled: "Teacher will take me to see it later?"

This, the male protagonist can't wait to kill him in the future, and will he go to see the scenery with him? Gu Bin avoided Ariel's gaze and gave a vague 'um'.

The carriage stopped at the gate of the palace, and Gu Bin entered with the academy pass order.

King Ochisen had a warm smile on his face: "Teacher Silver Moon." He called Ku Bin's title to show respect. Gu Bin nodded slightly: "Happy birthday to His Majesty Ossen."

King Osun smiled and didn't care about the shortness of Gu Bin's words, raised his glass and drank it: "Let's have fun together." Then he pushed him beside him One of them stepped forward: "This is my beloved son, Edward." The

young man had blond hair as bright as the sun, and his blue eyes were slightly rippling, as handsome as the sun god.

Prince Edward looked at Gu Bin expectantly with a shy smile, and the king said again: "He has been a rare A-level light magic genius since he was a child, and several of the kingdom's mentors dislike this child. No, I heard Yinyue. The teacher's name, he rushed over eagerly." King Orson patted his son on the shoulder proudly, and the look in Gu Bin's eyes was self-evident.