Chapter 51

Chapter 51 The Great Cartoonist (3)

The industry has certain expectations for the popularity of Gu Bin's new work. After all, the setting is grand, the picture is real, and it has the potential of a masterpiece, but the popularity of the work among female fans is something they did not expect at all.

According to the investigation by the magazine, the female fans and male fans of "End Century" are almost half divided, 1:1, in post bars, forums, lofter and other places, the discussion degree and fan works of "End Century" are flying all over the sky, and the latest episode is updated. It is to let male and female fans explode, and it was once a hot search on Weibo.

#書頭鱼 You are together baboooo#

I saw the latest sixty episodes update, the giant insects besieged the city, all the powers were struggling to resist, Zhou Mo was alone with the insect king, and when the wind gradually fell, a huge The thunder ripped apart the sky, and the right eye of the insect king was instantly shot through by the arrow formed by the thunder.

Ren Yu, who had put down his bow and arrow in the distance, looked across the sea of ​​heavy people, and smiled slowly on his lips: "Mo Mo."

Their eyes met, and Zhou Mo was stunned for a moment.

Comic barrage:

"I pay 9 yuan, and now take them to get the little red book!"

"I announce that from today, this pair of CPs will be completely locked."

"A passerby who accidentally clicked in, I want to ask What are you talking about?"

"Guide the way to the "End Century" comic."

"You read it too? Why do these girls say it's love? Isn't this just socialist brotherhood? My roommate also calls me that, I feel very It's normal."

"Brother, your chrysanthemum is about to fail, and the appraisal is over."

"Nonsense! My roommate has a real brotherhood for me!"

Sister You called, her tone weak: "I finally know what you said. What do you mean by the transformation, Gu Bin, are you trying to scare me to death?!"

"Aren't you afraid that your male readers will make trouble?"

Gu Bin: "Don't worry, I won't write them together in this comic." Without waiting for Sister You to breathe a sigh of relief, he said calmly, "But the next one is not necessarily the case."

Sister You : "???" After the

call ended, Gu Bin flipped through the calendar on his phone, that kid, haven't been back for two months, right?

Xiaojiu: "Are you going to pick him up?"

"Yes." Gu Bin nodded: "Let's go."

"He will fight against you in the future, so if he doesn't come back, why go pick him up?"

"I'm still his Guardian." Gu Bin spoke lightly, looking directly in front of the car.

Xiao Jiu pouted, forgetting the virtue of this guy.

Gu Bin walked directly into the school, showed his identity and purpose to the uncle guard, and stood and waited at the door.

After a while, Yuan Hao reluctantly walked out of the teaching building and came to Gu Bin: "What are you doing here?" Gu Bin laughed: "You don't come home for two months, can't I come and ask? He took his shoulder and walked out: "Is there enough living expenses?"