Chapter 58

Chapter 58

It was already late at night when Gu Bin returned to the apartment. He opened the door and entered, but there was no one in the hall. Feeling a little hungry, Gu Bin originally wanted to go to the kitchen to find something to eat, but saw Li Zeyan standing inside, drinking a sports drink with his head up. Judging by the sportswear on his body, he should have just finished running.

Seeing Gu Bin, the other party's eyes were cold, he threw away the bottle, turned around, left the kitchen and returned to the room. Before leaving, he left a warning: "Xiao Lin is the center of our team, I hope Fu Chao you understand clearly, and stop engaging in those disgusting tricks in the future."

......This kind of self-righteous tone, who do you think you are? ? Gu Bin suddenly lost the mood to eat, packed up the towels and water, and prepared to go to the dance studio to practice.

In the dance room, Gu Bin walked in with a towel, unexpectedly, he saw Song Qinglin who was sweating in front of the glass mirror. Just after the dance, the other party was picking up the towel to wipe off his sweat. Seeing Gu Bin's figure in the mirror, he was surprised: " Fu Chao?" Didn't he never come to dance practice?

Gu Bin maintained Fu Chao's gloomy and reticent character, and walked in silently. Anyway, the original owner never paid attention to the protagonist. Song Qinglin looked at him thoughtfully, could it be for the concert a month later?

Seeing the other party's stiff movements, he couldn't help but a smile flashed across his eyes, really...he couldn't make a move.

"This action is not done like this." Song Qinglin reminded aloud.

Gu Bin frowned and stared at himself in the mirror, unable to let go of his movements.

Dan--

Song Qinglin raised his lips and smiled, his body danced to the beat, every movement of his body was extremely sexy, night, night's accompaniment music matched his eyes, making Gu Bin in front of the mirror dumbfounded.

--Dancing Song Qinglin is like a hormonal explosion.

No wonder fans are obsessed with him.

Gu Bin wanted to look away, but he couldn't help observing his dancing, and he couldn't help stepping on the beat with his feet. After repeating a piece of music several times, he could actually dance decently.

clap - clap -

With heavy footsteps on the floor, Gu Bin panted heavily, and through the smooth and bright mirror, he accidentally caught the other's gaze. The two quickly moved their eyes away as if they were burned.

Song Qinglin couldn't help casting his eyes over again. Fu Chao really worked harder and harder. As the captain, he was very pleased. Just as he was about to call out to stop him, he saw Gu Bin slipping out of the dance room as quickly as a little hamster.

Oh, almost forgot, this guy hates him.

Sweaty hair fell down in front of his eyes, and Song Qinglin's expression could not be seen clearly. He turned off the light and walked out slowly.

The campus TV drama "Little Sweet" started filming, Gu Bin joined the group, and the CR men's group's concert will meet the fans again in a month, Gu Bin filmed during the day and practiced dancing at night, the whole person seemed to be split in half, Busy like a spinning top.

Occasionally, when practicing late at night, I also met Song Qinglin a few times in the dance room. Since the last time, the other party has not communicated with him again. The two practiced the dance tacitly, and when encountering movements they didn't know, Gu Bin would always dance while peeking at the person's dancing posture through the mirror.