Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Interstellar Holographic Game (9)

With the game key hanging from his neck, it was faintly hot, and Gu Bin stepped down, took Slo to a turn, and ran in the other direction.

"Xiu?" Slo followed him to a hidden cave. The cave looked very dark, and he could vaguely hear the sound of water falling.

Gu Bin: "Come on, let's go in and have a look." Slo nodded.

It was dark in the cave, and Slo clasped Gu Bin's palm tightly and slowly moved inward. Darkness breeds fear in people. Gu Bin held the dagger brought in the tower and protected Slo behind him. Finally, he reached the end of the cave, but found that there was something special inside.

As far as the eye can see, the high cave walls are covered with green rattan, and the beds, tables and chairs made of wood are placed in an orderly manner, revealing a warm and peaceful atmosphere everywhere. Gu Bin took a step forward and flicked his fingers over the mattress covered with wormwood on the wooden board, which was stained with a thick layer of ash.

Gu Bin thought about it: "It seems that the owner of this place has been away for a long time..." I don't know why the key guided him here?

Slo walked around curiously, picked up the handmade artwork on the cabinet and examined it carefully. The wooden artwork was shaped like a small dinosaur beast, with its mouth wide open and making a roar, he couldn't help but poked it with his thumb.

"Huh?" Slo couldn't help calling Gu Bin: "Xiu!"

Gu Bin moved his thigh: "Huh?" What's the matter?

Slo carefully took out a broken book from the mouth of the little dinosaur, blew off the thick layer of ash on the cover, his eyes were shining, and he handed it to Gu Bin excitedly.

The little guy's expression twitched in his chest, Gu Bin couldn't help rubbing his hair, then lit the candle on the table and opened the book.

Intuition tells him that there are important clues about this game!

"Three months ago, when I went out to collect experimental specimens, the spacecraft was unfortunately collapsed by a small star in the universe and was swept into a black hole. I thought my life would end here, but when I woke up, I found that I followed suit. The spaceship fell to a planet.... I am still alive! The empire is on top!" The following is a series of interjections, Gu Bin read it word by word, and then turned back after confirming that it was useless. Turn pages.

The notebook also contains several notes of the scientist's research, including various types of creatures on this planet, such as surveys of types of animals, vegetation, vegetation, rocks, data analysis, and so on.

Kubin continued to look down.

The scribbled handwriting on the page was hurriedly written by the owner, and between the lines revealed the excitement and shock of the scientist: "The truth is a frightening guess. It is actually the ancient Cretaceous era with only a few records in the historical data! During this period, no human beings on the ancient earth were born, and the one that ruled the parent star was a creature called dinosaur! To verify my conjecture, I will go to collect tomorrow. Some botanical specimens..." The

record ends abruptly here.

Gone?

Sloan frowned, and murmured, "Could it be that this scientist was already in danger when he went out...died?"

Mostly so, Gu Bin said silently in his heart, there are dangers here, as a scientist, all the year round I don't exercise much in the research room, and it's already a bug in the game to survive in this prehistoric forest for three months!