Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Interstellar Holographic Game (10)

Gu Bin wanted to leave by himself, but the guy Lorre was still staring at him.

As long as there is a hint of wanting to escape on his face, Gu Bin has no doubt that this little lunatic beside him will perish with him.

Seeing Gu Bin's tense look, can't Lorre guess what he's thinking? He chuckled: "I won't hurt Xiu Xiu, at most I'll have a passionate punishment play with you here..."

"A chariot with a beauty~ How about it? Do you want to consider Xiu Xiu?" ?" Loller drew circles on his chest.

Seeing through this guy's inner thoughts, Gu Bin somehow felt a little guilty, so he had to make a serious face, pinched his fingertips seriously, and moved away: "Don't make trouble." The

audience... the audience I'm about to collapse

[I beg you, don't show your affection! (Desperate eyes)]

[Kick over this bowl of dog food with one kick! ]

[Is this still the valiant Crown Prince who has an explosive force value and holds the first place in the Empire's military force list...]

[You have to abuse us like this when you watch a game....]

[This Could the world be kinder to single dogs? Why.... so cruel to us (weak.jpg)]

Gu Bin opened the map and focused on the location marked by the red writing-Death Canyon.

"Ready to go?"

"Well." The

chariot galloped towards the destination!

The two hurried on the road for a long time, and with the sturdy metal material of the chariot, they rammed, almost unstoppable and invincible along the way.

Inside the car, Loler propped his chin, leaned lazily on Gu Bin's shoulder, and suddenly said, "Someone is following us."

Hearing this, Gu Bin released his mental power and swept back, and he found two sneaky figures in the woods behind him. Using his mental power to find out who the two were, he was a little surprised, Bai Lang and Lin Feng, how could they be them? Are they still alive?

The little madman didn't kill them.

Luo Le saw Gu Bin's complicated eyes with a hint of surprise: "Xiu Xiu, what's the matter?" Gu Bin shook his head: "It's nothing." No matter what the reason, Luo Le didn't kill them, now he can't go either. Pick up these two, because the mentally unstable guy Lol is still here.

Seeing that Gu Bin was silent to him again, Luo Le couldn't help but flash a trace of irritability in his eyes.

"Then let's go quickly, don't waste time."

"En."

At this critical moment, dozens of meters away, two more waves of chasing people suddenly appeared on the left and right sides of the chariot!

It's like following them all the way.

Bad intentions.

Only Chi Yu and Feng Yunyi knew that they had important game clues in their hands. After thinking about it, Gu Bin understood what was going on.

Luo Le's face was bad: "Then all the players don't have to fall behind our ass like stalkers?" Then he thought of something, and then laughed: "Xiu Xiu, do you think we two look like a pair of desperate mandarin ducks? ?"