Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Dark Wizard (1)

The cold raindrops dripped on his cheeks, Gu Bin frowned tightly, enduring the nausea and dizziness caused by the plane change. The black suit on his body, his pale fingertips, and the unique and exotic buildings around him all show the peculiarity of this world.

Gu Bin received the information in his head: "In the advanced Western fantasy world, I can't see too much progress, but this time the male protagonist is very interesting. He is actually a villain."

His figure faded away, gradually became transparent, and disappeared in the In the vast rain.

The orange-red fireworks in the fireplace crackled, the air was filled with a touch of incense, and the bookshelves on the walls were densely covered with large and small experimental utensils, which were filled with eyeballs, animal specimens, etc. A small label was attached to the vessel: [Magic Experiment Materials].

Gu Bin sat on the seat cushioned with a soft and smooth blanket, casually flipping through today's magic magazine.

The butler bent down and quietly delivered a cake dessert. Gu Bin glanced over uncontrollably, the small cake just out of the oven exuded a rich coke fragrance, and the small and tender cherries were adorned on it, which looked soft and glutinous.

Ahem, this wizard is too happy.

The housekeeper couldn't help laughing: "By the way, sir, Miss Aisha came to see you today when you were away."

Aisha? This seems to be the fiancee of the original owner. In the plot, Aisha is also a wonderful Mary Sue, who is not less provocative. Later, she fell in love with the male protagonist. In order to cling to the male protagonist, she kicked the original protagonist hard. After all, in the eyes of outsiders, the original owner was just a more knowledgeable wizard teacher in the academy. Who would have thought that he was actually a ruthless and powerful dark wizard?

"Oh." Gu Bin held the cake coldly.

The housekeeper was stunned for a while, why is the master suddenly so indifferent to Miss Aisha? Didn't I get overjoyed when I heard the news of Miss Elsa?

However, this is also a good thing. From the perspective of the butler who grew up serving the master, Miss Aisha is a little girl with an uncertain personality. She is obviously the master's fiancee, but she always greets the master as soon as possible. The arrogant appearance that is going away is simply not worthy of the identity of the master's wife.

I really don't know how the original master ordered a little girl twelve years younger than him, so that the master has been waiting for so long with no result.

"What is she looking for from me?" The

housekeeper bowed his head: "Miss Aisha said that the living expenses in the academy are not enough this month."

Gu Bin lowered his face, he didn't want to be a big head like the original owner, and said coldly: "I overspend when I buy jewelry and clothes. It's not good to be so squeamish every time, it's time to let her exercise, I remember, there are quite a few part-time jobs suitable for apprentice wizards in the academy?"

"Yes."

Gu Bin snapped his fingers: "OK, then organize. Give her a few part-time documents." The

housekeeper couldn't help laughing: "Yes, sir."

"Koukou." The arched window was knocked on, Gu Bin stretched out his hand to open it, and a gray owl flew in through the gap in the window.

This owl was well nourished at first sight. The round body made Gu Bin wonder how it flew over from such a distance. After standing upright in a naive manner, the little owl raised its paws humanely and stared at him. Big eyes looked at Gu Bin.