Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Two Mary Sues (5)

Jingyang rushed into the house aggressively, and saw Lu Wanwan laughing with a group of women, and his fierce tone suddenly paused: "

Where's Brother Tianyong?" She is gorgeous, but her eyebrows are sharp, mixed with an inexplicable heroic spirit. Such a contradictory temperament has created such a peerless beauty.

Lu Wanwan's eyes lit up in amazement, but before she could speak, Huang Zhendie next to her exclaimed, "His Royal Highness Princess?"

"Wan'er, you can actually invite Princess Jingyang?"

Jingyang heard this person's words The words, sharp eyes came straight: "You are Lu Wan'er?" Can't help but sarcastically: "It seems that the rumor is wrong, and you don't look very good, how could Brother Tianyong like you?" Lu Wanwan was confused. .

Huang Zhendie whispered in Lu Wanwan's ear: "I heard that Princess Jingyang has loved His Royal Highness King Yongle since childhood."

Lu Wanwan paused, the wind was messy: "What?!" My sister and a woman, a woman ? !

Jingyang saw the woman in front of him babbling in a daze, and her brows became more and more cold. Lu Wanwan came back to her senses and pulled Jingyang's palm, thinking in her heart to have a good relationship with this future "brother-in-law", no, with "little sister-in-law".

But she was surprised by the slender and smooth touch in her hand. Lu Wanwan sighed, "My sister is so lucky, right?" Such a beautiful woman with a national color and fragrant...

Jingyang was pulled by the hand for a while, and immediately broke free. But his eyes couldn't help but float to Lu Wanwan's hand, which was weak and boneless, a whole circle smaller than hers.

Jingyang looked at Lu Wanwan's petite stature, his eyes dimmed a little, does brother Tianyong like such a woman? Her figure is indeed tall and different from ordinary women...

"Miaomiaomiao." Mao Tuan rushed into Jingyang's arms.

"This little guy," Lu Wanwan pretended to be angry, "if you see a good-looking person, you will jump up, right?"

"Meow." Mao Tuan called out weakly, and burrowed into Jingyang's arms again.

Jingyang was still thinking about Gu Bin: "Where's Brother Tianyong?"

Lu Wanwan: "Ah, he, he left first when he saw so many of us here. Eh, do you like him?"

Jingyang blushed .

Seeing that the previously domineering and powerful princess in front of her suddenly became soft and shy, Lu Wanwan was very novel, and was about to continue speaking when she was suddenly shocked.

"Huh?" Did the temperature come from her purse? Lu Wanwan opened the purse around her waist and took out the heat source inside. It turned out to be the small black beads that Gu Bin had sent earlier.

Jing Yang stared at the radiant black bead, and for some reason felt a deep blood connection, as if the bead was originally part of her body.

She asked, "Lu Wan'er, where did you get this bead?"

"Bin...Tianyong gave it."

Jingyang was stunned, lowered his eyes and said nothing, is it a token of love? like her.

Lu Wanwan didn't notice it, holding the bead very curious, how could the bead still be hot? It's very evil, so I'll have to ask Binbin someday.

Along with the rumors, unexpectedly, it was neither the Lu family nor the Yongle palace, but Emperor Xiao. Although Emperor Xiao had promised Yong'er the right to choose his own wife, the candidate in his heart was always the one who would be able to serve Yongle. A mother who brings help and glory.