Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Dark Wizard (9)

The power of darkness enveloped the earth.

In the capital, a ragged little beggar looked at the bard in front of him ignorantly.

"So, do you mean that the king is a bad wizard?"

"Shh!" The bard hurriedly covered his mouth, glanced at the dark creatures patrolling in the distance, and looked at the innocent eyes of the little beggar with a headache: "Who said he was a bad wizard? I just said that the elf king did something wrong, don't misinterpret what I mean."

"Anyway," the little beggar sniffled and looked at the hot porridge in his hand: "I think the king It's not a bad wizard, a bad person won't give us food and a house to live in." Meaningfully, he glanced at the thatched hut where the two of them were.

"...Okay." The bard thought for a while, then said: "Do you know the silver-haired beauty that is rumored to be the most favored by the king's side?"

"What?" The little beggar's gossip eyes sparkled .

The bard said proudly: "Cough, this is the news I heard when I traveled all over the country. It is rumored that this beauty was once Wang's teacher, and was called 'Silver Moon Beauty'. She has beautiful silver hair. Her skin is as white as snow, her eyes are like stars in the sky..."

Deep in the dark night forest, the silver-haired beauty with "white skin and beauty" lay on the bed and suddenly yawned, Gu Bin rubbed the tip of his nose doubtfully , who is cursing me?

A man leaned down behind him and kissed the tip of his hair lightly. Gu Bin dodged impatiently: "I heard that magicians from other countries are going to assemble to attack you, do you have nothing to do? So leisurely?" A low,

muffled laughter sounded behind him: "Teacher is here, why do I have to? Are you in the mood to do something else?" Gu Bin's face had a black line, as if he was a demon concubine who would bring harm to the country and the people... " Go away

."

On the shoulder: "Teacher doesn't say it, but he clearly likes me here."

This man was hopelessly narcissistic, and Gu Bin lowered his eyes lazily, not wanting to pay attention to him.

Ariel looked at Gu Bin's quiet profile, and suddenly his heart was surging and soft: "I can ignore the teacher's past actions, as long as we are good in the future..."

"King!"

A dark wizard At the entrance of the hall, he reported: "King, a group of imperial nobles' troops came outside, clamoring to punish the king."

Ariel sneered: "Are those wine bags and rice bags again?" He slowly got up, sorted out his messy robes, and kissed He kissed Gu Bin on the bed: "Teacher, wait for me to come back."

Gu Bin still said the same word: "Go away."

Ariel was not annoyed, raised his lips and strode away.

After Ariel left, the room became very quiet, Gu Bin fell into the soft big bed, and boredly counted the lines on the quilt, one, two, three...

"Pada," With a soft sound, a figure fell from the top.

A little mouse came in? How could someone sneak into the barrier set up by Ariel? Gu Bin looked curiously, and saw a man dressed as an assassin with his lower face covered, and half-kneeled at him: "Lord Bingdar."

Gu Bin: "?"

The man raised his face: "Lord Bingdar, My name is Hill, and I am a magician from the Human Alliance. I am here to ask your Excellency for your help."