Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Two Mary Sues (1)

"Binbin, get up, say we are going to the comic exhibition together?"

Gu Bin felt his body shake for a while, and suddenly woke up from his sleep. When he opened his eyes, he saw the pink bed curtain above his head, and in front of him was an oval face. The girl who was looking at him with bulging cheeks: "We agreed to get up at seven o'clock, it's already eight o'clock."

How can there be a girl? Where is he?

When he accidentally caught a glimpse of the nightgown he was wearing, Gu Bin immediately woke up, his eyes were down, and when he saw the mass of things on his chest that did not belong to him, Gu Bin collapsed: "Xiao Jiu!!"

Xiao Jiu hit Haha: "This, I don't know what's going on... Don't be angry, it seems that something went wrong in changing the world this time. I'll go and see what's going on first. Gu Bin, you should deal with it first."

He couldn't receive any world plot in his mind. It was the first time that Gu Bin had encountered such a situation, and his face could not help but sunk a little.

After a while, Xiao Jiu came back and said to Gu Bin, "We did make a mistake in changing the world this time, and we can't see the plot of this world. Who is the male protagonist, Gu Bin is up to you to guess by yourself. "

Forget it," it seemed that in this world, he could only take a step by step, Gu Bin gritted his teeth: "Then what happened to my body?"

Xiao Jiu was wronged: "I really don't know this! "

Gu Bin really doesn't know what to say, if it wasn't to find Ariel, he really wanted to log out of this world regardless.

Lu Wanwan looked at him with a sullen face, and thought she woke up Gu Bin to make him unhappy, so she couldn't help but feel a little aggrieved: "I agreed to go to the comic exhibition with my sister, so I won't regret it at the critical moment, right?"

Gu Bin I learned from memory that the girl's name was Lu Wanwan, and she was his sister in this world. Their parents died in a car accident a few years ago, and the sisters grew up with each other.

Simply ignorant of the world, but also clever and agile.

Gu Bin carefully observed Lu Wanwan. In the mission world, his character identity was automatically generated as the villain of the world. Then, when Lu Wanwan appeared beside the villain, what would his identity be?

"Sister." Gu Bin replied obediently: "I have no regrets, let's go now."

The girl on the bed looked up at her, her eyes were deep like stars, and her peach-shaped eyes added a hint of romance. Lu Wanwan was hit by these charged eyes, and her heart felt numb, God, when did Binbin become so aggressive?

She didn't think much about it: "Come on, go."

Gu Bin put on a sailor suit and a short skirt with a confused look and was pulled away by Lu Wanwan. After the two got off the subway, Gu Bin's whole face was completely black. He was wearing nothing under the short skirt, and there was a wretched guy who wanted to touch his thighs at the station just now!

If he had to be a woman in this world until he found Ariel, Gu Bin felt that he would go crazy.

"Ah!" Seeing the lively crowd in the distance, Lu Wanwan excitedly pulled Gu Bin and was about to run over. Gu Bin saw with sharp eyes that a truck was coming towards them, and quickly opened his mouth to call Lu Wanwan, "Wait..."

The words in "%^TR#$%" were actually silenced!

A force from nowhere loosened Gu Bin's strength, and Gu Bin and Lu Wanwan were hit by an oncoming truck -