Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Two Mary Sues (3)

When Gu Bin walked into the imperial study, he happened to see Emperor Xiao and the others discussing matters. Gu Bin paused and consciously retreated to the door of the imperial study. Hearing the sound, Emperor Xiao's eyes lit up, and when he raised his eyes to see Gu Bin's actions, a smile could not help but put on his face: "This child..." The

voice was full of doting: "Come here. Can't you be a father?"

Hearing Emperor Xiao's rebuke with a smile, Gu Bin touched the tip of his nose in embarrassment and stepped forward. At this time, Emperor Xiao's eyes turned to the ministers who were watching their noses and hearts, and said, "Let's stop today's discussions here, Aiqings have worked hard.

" It is an honor for the ministers to share their worries, how can it be said to be hard work?" The ministers slowly got up and left the place. When passing by Gu Bin, he couldn't help but glance at the famous Yongle King.

Dazzling noble, handsome and smart.

No wonder His Royal Highness King Yongle was so favored by Emperor Xiao.

The Right Prime Minister thought more. The "father" that Emperor Xiao just blurted out really shocked him. In the past ten years, which of the princes and princesses has this honor? Can you make His Majesty treat you like an ordinary father and son? Looking at His Majesty's energy, if one day he really loses his head...

Dare not to think about it any more, the right minister leaves in a hurry, but the thought of friendship with His Royal Highness King Yongle deepens in his heart.

Gu Bin paced to Emperor Xiao's side and softened his voice: "Father."

Emperor Xiao: "What kind of coquettishness? Sit down."

Gu Bin had to sit down obediently.

Emperor Xiao stared at him: "You're sixteen, and you're not too young. It's time to start a family. These days, some ministers have sent me the portraits of their daughters. You can see if you like them.

" Girl, as long as you like it, my father will make the decision for you."

After receiving the domineering declaration from Emperor Xiao, Gu Bin felt warm in his heart, but still refused: "No need, Father, I don't have a woman I like yet."

Emperor Xiao looked suspicious: "Could it be that you are shy, Yong'er? You don't need to be shy towards your father. If you like a woman who tells your father, your father will decide for you."

Gu Bin couldn't help laughing: "Father, I really don't need it. , If there is something I like, I will ask my grandfather to make the decision."

Emperor Xiao had no choice but to nod: "Okay."

Gu Bin quietly relieved that he had escaped Emperor Xiao's marriage this time.

Unexpectedly, he was too naive. The next day, a message came from the palace. In a few days, the queen was going to hold a flower viewing banquet in the palace, and invited ministers to bring their female relatives.

School-age female dependents, don't you mean their daughters? Do the emperors and queens intend to marry wives for the princes? As soon as their thoughts changed, the ministers suddenly went home like cats that smelled fishy, ​​and hurriedly told the news to their wives and children at home.

On the day of the flower viewing banquet,

many beautiful women in the boudoir came out of the boudoir with exquisite makeup and various dresses.