Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Interstellar Holographic Game (1)

In the system space, Gu Bin felt the stronger soul in his body, half-closed his eyes and smiled silently, golden fireworks beating around his body, adding a hint of mystery to his face.

Xiao Jiu's tone was resentful: "I'm satisfied now? It's time to do a good job in the next world, right? When will you be able to play the role of cannon fodder honestly..."

Still pretending - Gu Bin was about to laugh "How long do you want to lie to me?"

Xiao Jiu jumped up from the sofa, looking at Gu Bin inquiringly, not letting go of any expression on his face: "You... Have you recovered your memory?"

Gu Bin chewed on the deep meaning in his words, looked at Xiao Jiu's nervous appearance, pretended to be confused and said, "What memory?"

In an instant, Xiao Jiu breathed a sigh of relief, yes, if this proud The guy has recovered his memory, and he has to kill it, how can he talk to it like now.

Gu Bin's eyes sank.

Then he said slowly: "But in the first few worlds, I gained a little something-" Xiao Jiu's nerves were immediately aroused by this sentence, and Gu Bin continued to say: "Obviously, he didn't play the role of Xiao Jiu step by step. Cannon fodder, but I feel that a world is more powerful than a world..." Don't look at it meaningfully: "Also, as a system, the host doesn't do tasks, but you instead..."

Xiao Jiu's face was tense Tightly: "What, what do you want to do?"

"..." Gu Bin's lips twitched: "Okay, it makes me look like a big devil, since this stepping stone is not a non-essential task. No, then you won't have to find this guilt."

"Why don't you just do the villain's counter-attack mission and slap those who look down on the cannon fodder?"

Xiao Jiu was stunned, seeing Gu Bin smiling but looking at it involuntarily, Xiao Jin quietly Staying aside, exuding a pressing temperature.

Well... Now that the right to speak is not on his side, Xiao Jiu nodded reluctantly: "Whatever you want!" Feeling that his tone was too weak, he added fiercely: "I tell you, Gu Bin , don't think that the villain is so good at counterattacking!"

Gu Bin raised his eyes lazily, the previous worlds have come over like this, he is very skilled in this business now.

The tone is very awkward: "Don't bother you...."

"Bastard!" Xiaojiu disappeared into the space with a "pop": "Don't ask me at that time!"

Gu Bin just opened his eyes and found that his palm was right Press on a handle. Before I had time to adapt to the surrounding environment, a sudden change occurred! A gleam of flame was about to hit his trousers.

Gu Bin was startled, and quickly opened the hatch in front of him and jumped in.

[Di-di-di]

[The spaceship is disintegrating, whether to open the rescue capsule]

"Open!" The voice fell, and the rescue capsule quickly swept out.

Boom--Through the small window of the rescue capsule, Gu Bin saw the spaceship tens of meters away blasting open, the metal fragments mixed with fire, and the huge engulfing force almost swallowed everything around him.

Gu Bin looked away with lingering fear, "K-K--" A few cracks spread out of the glass in front!

Xiao Jiu's terrified voice sounded: "Gu Bin--" On the line of life and death, Gu Bin only had time to wrap Jin Yan around his body.