Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Dark Wizard (4)

Time is like water, and in the blink of an eye, half a year has passed.

Gu Bin walked into the classroom. At this time, the classroom was full of magicians, looking at Gu Bin expectantly.

Gu Bin's long silver hair was tied with a green ribbon behind him, the corners of his long and narrow eyes were slightly raised, and his fingertips drew a golden magic circle in the air, and the mysterious and complex lines lit up.

He raised his eyes: "-Who can tell me, what kind of magic circle is this?"

The apprentices below scratched their ears, trying to please Teacher Bingdaer, but couldn't think of an answer for a long time. Ariel stood up in a hurry and looked at Gu Bin: "I think, this should be the fifth-level magic that has been improved by the Magic Association - Kaling Dashi, which is the original fourth-level magic circle [Adalaka]. The advanced version of Mu] can confine the flow of space and time within a one-meter field."

Gu Bin's eyebrows showed a few traces of satisfaction: "That's right." He nodded and let Ariel sit down, and then began to tell and show cards The composition and usage of the Lingdaxi magic circle.

The other magicians looked at Ariel quietly, he seemed to be in a good mood, and he never let go of the gentle smile on his lips. The other magicians couldn't help but sigh in their hearts: Oh, there is a reason for people to become the disciples of Mentor Bingdar. They don't know such a difficult magic circle, but they know it. However, there is still envy and jealousy in his heart. Why didn't he become the disciple of Mentor Bingdaer?

In the past six months, the handsome and thin teenager has grown up like a budding branch, with wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs, but his appearance is full of beauty and beauty. This contrast is even more difficult to take away. He has long been privately regarded as the campus male god by the college. However, in front of everyone except Gu Bin, Ariel always had a cold and light expression. Nowadays, it is rare to see the gentle smile of the male god, and the girls in the classroom secretly took a deep breath. The scene of two people looking at each other is so beautiful... Several girls held their faces and were deeply intoxicated. Gu Bin took Ariel out of the classroom, but was quickly stopped by a figure: "Vill!"

Gu Bin paused, it was Aisha, but Aisha didn't even share the corner of her eye with Gu Bin's titular fiancé, she just looked at Ariel stubbornly with a dazed expression.

Ariel glanced at Gu Bin in a panic. Seeing Gu Bin staring at Aisha thoughtfully, his expression gradually turned cold, and he said to Li Aisha, "Why are you looking for me again? Didn't you say don't disturb me later? ?"

Li Aisha's face froze, and her expression became pitiful again: "You, you haven't apologized to me yet."

Oh, Ariel remembered that the last time he experimented with fire magic by the magic lake, something suddenly appeared. A strange woman was about to rush into his arms, he turned sideways to dodge, and the woman fell into the lake herself.

In order to prevent death in the academy, Ariel used magic to bring her up. Unexpectedly, this woman slapped him down. Not only did he not appreciate him, but he also insisted that he had chased Ariel to apologize. The anger that had been entangled in the past few days and the worry that the teacher would find out suddenly erupted. Ariel's eyes narrowed: "Enough." A bunch of orange-red flames ignited on his shoulders, and a small red dragon protruded from the flame. Looking up, she stared at Li Aisha with her icy vertical pupils, and a chill rose behind Li Aisha. "Okay." Gu Bin held down Ariel, who was out of control, and Ariel turned his head to look at Gu Bin, his eyes were slightly wet: "Teacher." Gu Bin frowned: "What? I told you not to be affected by magic elves. , I still can't control myself!" "Teacher..." He grabbed the corner of Gu Bin's shirt, Gu Bin turned to avoid it, and Ariel's face was startled. Gu Bin gave Li Aisha a meaningful look: "Miss Aisha, you should go." Li Aisha was stunned, this shouldn't be! Shouldn't the male lead fall in love with her at first sight? Why do you feel disgusted with her? Is it because she is not the original heroine... She glanced at Gu Bin's handsome face, and the fiance in the original book is no longer dead on her. What is the plot? What's wrong? ! Seeing the heroine like this, Gu Bin also felt that it was not good to stay there. He turned around and disappeared in place with Ariel.