Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Who is your little prince (2)

Liang Yuan is just a very ordinary girl. She likes to swipe on Weibo in her spare time. On the Internet, she is actually the kind of "passenger who eats melons". She herself does not chase stars, although some of the stars she likes are just liking, which is completely different from those fans who have to check in under the idols they follow every day.

"Okay, I'm a fake fan." Liang Yuanzai shrugged indifferently and replied inwardly.

She is now sitting in the newly opened movie theater with her friends preparing to watch "Tyran Continent".

The friend grabbed his hand, and his face was full of nervous anticipation: "Ah, ah, Gu Bao's big-screen debut! So excited." Liang Yuan disagreed in his heart, it's just a real actor in the entertainment industry, how can there be perfection in the second dimension? So crazy?

After the logo, the movie begins.

In the dark forest, a horse-drawn carriage rammed through the forest in a thrilling manner, crossing countless steep curves, and a group of black shadows roared behind them, chasing after them. The mud splashing everywhere, the thrilling chase, the pictures of the movie are incomparably real and exquisite, and every exquisite frame can be captured and used as a screen. The realism of 3D technology stimulates the audience's adrenal hormones It captured the hearts of the audience tightly.

Inside the carriage was a middle-aged man with a noble temperament. At this time, a large hole was pierced in his chest, as if he had been stabbed by a sharp object. He closed his eyes and said lightly: "A group of guys who hide their heads and show their tails, why haven't they dared to show their faces after chasing me for so long?" .... The man's pupils dilated in horror: "It's you...!" "Swish!" Blood splashed, and the picture stopped abruptly here, and a line of large characters appeared. In the Holy See of "Tyran Continent: Darkness Comes" , the knight Eric and the Pope talked about the large-scale plague that appeared in the kingdom. Eric is the first knight in the palace, and all the good qualities of a knight, such as humility, honesty, compassion, bravery, and justice, are fully reflected in him.

The people were in dire straits, and Eric decided to lead his downtrodden knights to the border town where the epidemic was most severely affected, looking for a solution to the mysterious plague along the way.

Liang Yuan has been completely attracted by the plot of the movie, and nodded secretly. Such high-quality pictures and plots are indeed a masterpiece prepared by the famous director Chris for many years... "Ah!" There was an uncontrollable whisper from the side. She was not the only one who screamed. Some viewers didn't even notice that the popcorn fell from between their fingers, their mouths slightly opened, and they stared blankly at the big screen.

Liang Yuan could no longer hear any sound in his ears, the color seemed to be all gray, only the person's pale golden hair, shining under the sunlight, those eyes that were even more beautiful than the purest sapphire. eyes, staring at himself.

Everything around him is gradually disappearing. Liang Yuan felt

that she must have been subjected to a strange magic, otherwise she would be petrified and unable to move until a soft and pleasant voice sounded: "Eric?"

His heart burst out, wanting his eyes to stay on himself forever. Liang Yuan looked at the little prince Nibuhr's figure on the screen in a loss, as if something was missing in his heart, and it was empty. Here, Eric set off for the border town, where he saw the hellish life of the epidemic patients. Every day, hundreds of fresh lives were lost due to the aggravation of the epidemic and could not be saved. Eric was extremely distressed, made up his mind, and began to investigate the outbreak of the epidemic... The scene shifted to the palace, Niebuhr stood up, and curiously looked at the structure of the room. As far as the eye can see, there is nothing but a mysterious curtain covering the entire wall. Reaching out and pulling it away, there is actually an oil painting hanging on the wall that looks very old! The curious little prince approached with a candle-there was a tall man in the painting, with a noble temperament, which Niebuhr recognized at a glance as his father when he was young.