Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Interstellar Holographic Game (End)

[The game is over]

[Please leave the game cabin]

Everything in front of him suddenly became clear, and Gu Bin opened his eyes blankly, feeling great pain and loss in his heart. Loller...

The body stayed in the game cabin for three full days. Even with the supply of nutrient solution, this body became sore and weak. "Hey-" Gu Bin took a deep breath and slowly climbed out of the cabin.

He opened the door hastily and was about to go downstairs.

People from the Xiongzi Protection Alliance had been waiting here early, and when they saw him, they hurried over to stop him: "Mr. Xiu, you can't just leave..."

"Why?" The thick worry and panic in his chest made his His tone also became anxious: "Is it possible that your federation will imprison me?!"

"Let me go!" Gu Bin's pupils elongated into needle-like shapes, reflecting a cold and fierce light.

Battle Form! This is the prelude to the opening of beastization. If the players in the game saw it, they would have been hiding far away.

This person is still persuading: "Sir, are you really not considering staying in the Federation? ...... Right! Just wait a moment, your game rewards haven't been sent to you yet. ...."

"No need!" Gu Bin waved his hand, jumped to the window and jumped down!

"Wait! This is the twenty-eighth floor!" The

wind whistled past his ears and landed on the ground, only to find that there were many guards downstairs, wearing federal uniforms, slowly surrounding him.

Just know that the Federation will not let him go easily! Gu Bin frowned fiercely, looking around, looking for a breakthrough point.

call! !

A hovering vehicle suddenly appeared in front of him, "Xiu!" a green-haired female shouted at him.

Gu Bin stared at his face for two seconds: "Kaiwei?"

"Yes, I'll pick you up! Come on up, I'll take you away."

"The people of the Federation are still here!"

"Look at me! They can't stop us!" There

was an explosion, and the hovering car emitted a burst of bright light. The white light then whizzed past like lightning, and the guards had no time to stop it, so they could only report to their superiors reluctantly. When the federal government received the news, it was really painful to the heart, liver and lungs. Such an S-rank male would be handed over to the empire for nothing?

Inside the car, Gu Bin asked Kaiwei anxiously, "How's it going? Is Loller all right?"

Kaiwei's face was solemn, but he didn't answer.

Why don't you speak? An ominous premonition spread in Gu Bin's heart.

"It's here." The hovering car stopped, Gu Bin got off the car, looked at the white building in front of him, and was stunned for a moment, the Imperial Royal Hospital?

Gu Bin grabbed his hands tightly and followed Kaiwei upstairs.

【ding】【critical illness room has arrived】

Dong! Boom! Boom! His heart was beating more and more violently, and he pushed open the door in front of him-the

white bed, on which Lore lay quietly, his face as quiet and peaceful as a child's.