Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Two Mary Sues (VII)

Recently, an explosion news in the capital stunned everyone's attention. The emperor is actually going to hold a civil and military event to choose a son-in-law for the eldest princess Jingyang! The imperial decree, whether it is the sons of the wealthy and distinguished families or the students of the poor families, all look at the wind.

Who is Princess Jingyang? The only daughter of today's sage, whoever can marry Princess Jingyang, although she is just a concubine, may not be able to climb as high as she will, but at least she can guarantee a lifetime of wealth and honor!

Many aristocratic families secretly planned Xiao Jiujiu in their hearts to send a certain child of their own clan to participate in this cultural and military event. Emperor Xiao's unconventional behavior was only considered by them to love Princess Jingyang. I never thought that Princess Jingyang was actually not a beauty.

The sales of 'Beijing Bagua Fengyun' were even more popular, and almost everyone wanted to find out a little bit of Emperor Xiao's preferences in order to find out his criteria for choosing a son-in-law.

Today's school martial arts field is unexpectedly lively. It is crowded with people, and the Imperial Army has already come to maintain order.

Emperor Xiao and the Empress sat high on the seats of the Empress. Jing Yang came in dressed in fancy clothes, his face pale and demonic.

When Emperor Xiao saw his unwavering look, a trace of unbearable flashed in his eyes: "Jingyang, you have fallen in love with a man from somewhere in the field, so tell your father and marry him for your father."

Jingyang hooked coldly. The corners of his lips twitched, but he didn't answer.

Emperor Xiao sighed inwardly and ordered, "Let's start."

"The first battle, the battle begins!"

The men in the arena saw the arrival of today's protagonist, Princess Jingyang. In the past, I wanted to perform well in front of the eldest princess.

After several trials, the arena fell into a stalemate, and a man strode onto the stage with a confident expression. After a few tricks with him, the opponent had to retreat and step down. Now standing on the stage is the third son of Changqing's family in Dali Temple.

The queen asked with a smile: "Jingyang, what about this son Chang? I think his appearance and talent are all the best, and his identity is also worthy of you."

Jing Yang glanced over there and said indifferently, "He looks average." The

queen's face froze for a moment.

The time for a stick of incense is about to come, and seeing that the son of the Changqing family seems to be winning, Jingyang has no interest in reading any more, and turns to Emperor Xiao and the two: "The father, the queen, the son is not feeling well. ...."

"King Yongle!!?" "Why did he come here?"

Jing Yang's eyes widened and he looked over.

Gu Bin was dressed in the silver armor he wore when he returned to the city, with a valiant appearance, holding a black spear, and stepping on the stage steadily, every step made Jingyang's heart aches.

"Ye...", Young Master Chang almost couldn't help scolding, and forced a smile on his face: "His Royal Highness King Yongle, why are you here?" This killer is not rumored to be married to Lu Wan'er ? ! What are you doing all of a sudden?

Gu Bin lifted his eyelids lazily: "I'm happy with Jingyang, why can't I come?"

"!!!"

"..." Even though he knew he shouldn't have extravagant hopes, Jingyang couldn't bear it. Zhu stood up abruptly, trying to see what the man on the stage looked like.