Chapter 29: smut

WARNING: HELLO AUDIENCE I AM ALMOST 100% POSITIVE MOST OF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 (*cough like myself *cough*) AND ARE GOING TO IGNORE THIS WARNING BUT THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS:

SEXUAL THEMES, FOUL LANGUAGE, DESCRIPTIVE SENERY OF SEX AND PLEASURE, AND UNDERAGE INTERCOURSE

IF ANY OF THE SAID TOPIC'S TRIGGER YOU OR CAUSE DISTRESS SAID CHAPTER IS NOT SIGNIFICANT TO THE PLOT AT ALL AND YOU ARE ALOWED TO SKIP IT AND I WILL NOT JUDGE YOU IF YOU DO NOT READ IT. THANK YOU AND HAVE FUN.

-lilbuztahs

_______________________________

Your name is Dave Strider and you are so incredibly ready. You have always been apprehensive about. Um. Sex or whatever. Mostly cause said topic was something that didn't really interest you or you were too worried of a one sided one night stand to ever try. However here is this wonder boy, sitting in front of you. Holding you tight, expressing his love for you so expressively. Who at multiple times hinted at the thought of the horizontal tango. Most of the time you were dismissive, you were cool, you pushed him away. Played hard to get.

Honestly you were clueless right now. I't could be with how vulnerable you feel around him, or about how much he makes your heart tug out of your chest and your stomach flip like it won the Olympics.

Maybe its how the sun makes him look right now. You are pressed against his side and he has his arms wrapped around your waist and is sitting on your lap contently, staring at the tv. You drink your hot coco and peek glances at him.

His hair ruffled, his gorgeous blue eyes transfixed on the tv. His lean yet somewhat muscular arms. His bucktooth that extends from his top lip as he keeps his attention on tv. You soon realize you want to bite that lip too, and feel a bit jealous of his own teeth. You also enjoy the warmth of his lean body laying on you and shaking when he chuckled, but you'd like it so much more if he was even hotter, and preferably naked. You start to realize something slowly then all at once. Your chest twists and runs with warmth throughout your entire body.

You wanted this boy so bad, and here he was throwing himself at you and you got scared cause you didn't want to fuck up.

You are pathetic.

With that you take your hands and move them to his hips and pull them towards you. Facing you you see his face heat up and disappear with a little smug look in his eyes.

You promised yourself you'd banish that look and instead replace it with pure fucking pleasure...

You grab his shirt gently and tug him down meeting his lips again. He puts his arms around your shoulders and melts into the kiss. You keep your one hand on his hip the other on his neck. You push against him, deepening the kiss and moving back and forth. Feeling as his lips moved around yours and they fit like perfect puzzle pieces. You felt as he prodded your bottom lib with his tongue a minute later and you felt warmth in your cheeks but opened your mouth to him any way.

You move both him and you onto his back against the couch not breaking up the kiss. He grins against your lip. Using more tongue as he licks against the roof of your mouth and you shiver pleasantly. He then moves his arms around your back. Massaging it, tracing little patterns into it until his hands come down and rest in your back pockets. You occasionally feel as he kneads your ass a bit and cant help but smirk a bit. You move away from your make out and start kissing down his neck. Moving his shirt out of the way to kiss/suck on his collarbone. You hear him groan above you and you feel a shiver rake through him.

You take your tongue and lick up his neck to his earlobe as you suck on it and whispering his name in it. You see him bite his lip and whine a bit so you move your arms from the hips up his shirt a bit to rake your nails across his skin. You hear him whimper again.