Chapter 5: Friends?...

Authors note: THANK YOU for everyone who has read this far! And thanks to those who voted for it. You are awesome and it makes me so happy to see your guy's comments. This is supposed to be a kinda long au and i hope you stay for the long run. Also i apologize for my horrible depiction of characters especially Jake, being born on the east coast of america i have no idea how his accent works sorry! Also I apologize for removing the alpha kids as their own kids. I decided I had a better idea with them.
===================================

Your name is Dave Strider and you think your witnessing an argument of sorts, but you cant really tell.

" ALL IM WONDERING IS WHO THE FUCK IS ABLE TO CONTORT THEMSELVES INTO BEING ABLE TO HEAR WHATEVER THEIR ASSHOLE SPEWS, BUT APPARENTLY EVERYONE WHO THOUGHT COMMUNISM WAS A GOOD IDEA HAD THIS TALENT."

Karkat had been yelling for the past 10 minutes about how communists are complete and utter idiots while John was passively responding back. You had just been sitting there across from them and taking it all in. Being unable to pitch in.

" Im not saying that they were geniuses but the idea sounds good in retrospect. Everyone is equal. No one is above the other, each has the same amount of money. They just went about it the wrong way."

John responded back to Karkat. You were supposed to fill out a worksheet of questions for background information about communism and Karkat had started to go off onto a rant after the reading and like the goodie two shoes John was, he defended them.

"JOHN ARE YOU A COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOT? THESE PEOPLE LET THEMSELVES BE PUPPETS TO THE UPPER CLASS. THEY THOUGHT THE PLAN THREE NOOK WIFERS CAME UP WITH WAS AN INGENIOUS IDEA AND WENT GUN HO TO OVERTHROW THE KING!"

"Karkat what even is a nook whiffer"

"DOES IT FUCKING MATTER?"

"Yes"

"WHATEVER, AT LEAST THEY ARE SMART ENOUGH TO COME UP WITH A DECENT ENOUGH SYMBOL"

" I know hammers are so sweet!"

"NO, JOHN NOW YOU ARE THE NOOK WIFFER. HOW THE HELL IS A HAMMER BETTER THAN A SYCLE IT DOSENT EVEN HAVE A BLADE"

" Well could you imagine how much more internal damage you could inflict with a blunt object instead a blade."

" DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH BLOOD YOU COULD SPILL WITH A BLADE?!"

"What do you think Dave?"

John's question surprises you and your eyes widen. You think you could make it easy for them to understand what your saying. You point at Karkat agreeing that blades are superior knowing first hand and being a blade wielder yourself. After pointing to him the class erupts into noise not even noticing the silence it was in earlier.

" See, even Hipster over there agrees with me that blades are obviously superior to a hammer"

John and Karkat bicker back and forth to each other for a while so you just stuff your hands in your pockets and lean your chair back. Letting your mind wander. Recently your friend EB had been telling you about this "cool kid" that you'd totally love to be, and for some reason you feel a little jealous your friend for the longest time had found someone interesting to talk about. The boy you met at the café however is interestingly enough...familiar. Something about him reminds you of something. Which is weird cause you don't know anything about the dude. Ya know besides the fact he's a total dork.

Also something you have totally predicted to be true. The third day from being the new kid at school some chick thought it was ok to come over and flirt with you. Which you found very ironic and funny since you don't swing that way. Well at least not since 3rd grade and your relationship with a girl named Terezi. (That relationship didn't end well with you being mute and her being blind.) but like you predicted since that girl thought she could get you to talk everybody's been popping your personal bubble. A pat on the back, an arm over your shoulder, an uncomfortable flirt from the passing girl, ect. You've been glaring so much this past week since you've got here you think that its stuck.